Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Windows Mobile Scheduler App

Is there one coming. I've seen a commercial that shows a scheduler application not running on an IPHONE and I'm wondering when us Windows Mobile guys

Questions

HOOK UP DVR'S TO VONAGE ROUTER FOR ON DEMAND

Hello,I had on demand hooked up in my previous home using a cat 5 cable I ran through the attic. I now live in a 2 story home with my computer on the

Questions

Twitter

How do I access my twitter account so I can read all tweets sent to me, not tweets I sent - which is of little interest to me.

Questions

Error - Sorry we are experiencing some technical difficulties. Pleas try again later.

I have never been able to get beyond the home screen for the Direct TV application. The home screen displays briefly and then transitions to an error

Questions

HDCP issues

Hi, I have a Samsung 2053BW LCD monitor that is HDCP compliant with DVI. I have connected my monitor to my GeForce 8600 with my DVI cable. Directv2PC

Questions

Latest verion has been much imporved

Because of the dual monitor problems I rarely used the directv2pc program, but last week I decided to download the newest version. I dont know how lon

Questions

HR20 Hd DVR and Windows 7 and WMP12

Hi All,I have a HR20 and windows 7 with WMP 12. For some reason I cannot connect to my HR20 via my PC. My router recognizes the wireless connection th

Questions

DirecTV2PC Installation failed

Twice I've tried this, twice I've come to the same dead end:I have run the advisor, downloaded the activation code, downloaded and attempted to instal

Questions

Naming Receivers

Does anyone know how to change the name of a receive that show up on the list of receiver on your home network. It would make it easier to select the

Questions

PICTURE SIZE

Have picture and sound ok and sees the receiver fine. Picture is only approximately a quarter of picture. I see the left quarter of the pic. How to ad

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.