Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

H23-600 receiver slow to respond

This receiver has always had a hard time responding to the remote. Lately it takes 2 or 3 times to respond to an entry. Even then it is extremely slow

Questions

HDCP on DVI vs VGA

I just set up the newest version of DIRECTV2PC (supports dual monitors) on my Windows7 computer with 2 LCD monitors one on DVI one on VGA. Curiously,

Questions

adult in HD??

do any adult channels anywhere broadcast in HD?

Questions

Windows 7

Hi, I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my PC and now my dvr no longer sees my PC. I should of wrote down what I initially did to get all the media

Questions

On Demand will not download after CONGRATULATIONS message not even after 24 hours

My HR-20 dvr is connected thru menu setup to the network and the internet. advanced setup shows all info including dsn is good. Congratulations screen

Questions

Richmond WCVE2 Channel Added

Just noticed yesterday that channel 23-2 was added to the locals in Richmond Virginia. Thought this was going to be the HD version of WCVE. It's not,

Questions

ON DEMAND how to set up if router on other side of house

I just got hooked up with the HDDVR service from DTV and was surprised when the ONDEMAND wasn't working, so I waited the 24 hrs like the channel said.

Questions

watching on pc

hr23 shows up with all programs an movies listed that are recorded, on win7 media player 11.But media player cant view due to wrong codec or file exte

Questions

Size of pictures for media share

I have not been able to share any pictures but the windows samples. I have my pictures in the same public library, all permissions are the same. The o

Questions

media share music and picture playback

greetings, I got media share installed and working correctly. my question is now that I have pics and music playing on through my dvr, is there any ad

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.