Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Channel listings

ok, I give up-I go to settings and unchecked the programs I do not want to see in the channel listings, but when I complete the process I still have t

Questions

Local Hd channels

How would I find out schedule for local channels to be available in hd

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Loss of Local HD Channels

I've been a customer of Directv for about 4 months now. On May 17, turned of TV, a black screen appeared with a blue box below saying "Acquiring Guide

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Viewing Local Channels Broadcasting HDTV

I have had HDTV for about a month now. The only problems I have is when I watch local channels that are broadcasted on HD. Everything will be ok and t

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Cant Get HD Programs

Bought a H20 Recvr had the HD prog installed with Direct. I cant get any HD Channels. Called Customer service three times and still nothing. Any sugge

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

H20 outputs

are both HD outputs of the H20 active at once? Can I attach two side by side HD screens w/ the same resolution, 1 w/ hdmi input the other w/ component

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

pixelation on 1 hd channel only?

I had an 5LNB with H20 installed recently, and the HD channels (72-79) come in great, and my locals (Kansas City) all come in great EXCEPT for CBS. Th

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

MY H20 keeps on blanking out

My H20 has started freezing/locking up. In the past two weeks, this has happened 4 times. I'll be watching it and the screen will turn black and no bu

Questions

What is the set top code for the Direct TV H20

I am trying to program my Toshiba RD-XS52 HDD DVD to accept signals from the Toshiba remote and would like the set top brand code for the Direct TV H2

Questions

could not get local ABC or CBS HD

I could get local Dallas NBC and Fox, but not ABC or CBS. I have not had this problem before. Any ideas???? I need to see the Mavs in HD!Thanks!

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts