Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

H-20 Receivers

I have two HD televisions with two H-20 receivers. One receiver is brand new and works fine but the other was a refurbished model that was sent to rep

Questions

HDMI 1.0? 1.1? or 1.2

Does anyone know what version of software is on the Hughes HD DVR? This makes a difference when trying to pass an HDMI signal through a receiver befor

Questions

audio skips

Just started Directv service and I have the directv h20 HD receiver. Every 30 seconds or so, the audio skips or mutes for a split second. It is extrem

Questions

sat 101 signal bouncing

after installing a 5 lnb dish my signal on 110 is good, but sat 101 is bouncing from 0 to 90. my mount is level, i am pointing in the correct directio

Questions

HDMI Cable

I just ordered the HD DVR and 5LNB dish directly from Directv. Could someone let me know if the default connection to the TV is via the HDMI cable?I a

Questions

ETA for HD local channels in Asheville NC

When will local stations be broadcast in HD for the Greenville SC--Spartanburg SC-- Asheville NC area be available?

Questions

Dump Samsung SIR-TS360?

My HD receiver is on the way out. Some of my HD & SD channels are breaking up (pixelating). Shall I go out and buy the H20 receiver? I currently have

Questions

Why is this post hidden?

http://forums.directv.com/pe/action/forums/displaypost?postID=10142188

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Report on my new H20-100 and lip-sync.

Recognizing I might be creating a problem (unintented) for someone or entity, I would like to report on the issue of "lip-sync", as well as some of th

Questions

Advantage of upgrading at this time

I have had numerous conversations with Sales and Tech support and I am still confused. I will probably need to put my issues in several posts. Tommorr

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts