Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

On Demand with HD H21-200 receiver

During my installation, the installer said that I could get free On Demand by connecting a cat5 cable from my H21-200 receiver ethernet connector to m

Questions

Big 10 Network Overflow HD?

Is anyone else not getting the Big 10 Network overflow HD on the xxx-1 channels? I know these games are all broadcast in HD so I can't figure out why

Questions

Tv loses signal from STB when changing channels.

My TV (Samsung LN32A550) loses the signal to the STB when you change channels but the signal is back within 5 seconds and the new channel is displayed

Questions

TV Apps Flickr

I have a Flickr account & set up tp have it on My Apps. How do I view my pictures on the TV?

Questions

Win 7 Nightmare - Don't go there!

Removed this app, it complains about graphics settings and locks up my PC. Ran great under Vista but a total waste of time under 7.Please let us know

Questions

Not listing my recorded shows in My Playlist

I installed DIRECTV2PC on my Windows 7 computer, and everything seems to have installed and activated correctly. It found my receiver, but when I look

Questions

HD Service - New Dish Required?

I am considering upgrading one of my receivers to HD service. I currently have the 3-LNB dish. Will I need to upgrade my dish?

Questions

Do we need to spend more money on our Computers.

I downloaded Directv2pc again on my main computer, rather have it on my laptop. Updated all posible drivers needed to play the protected content that

Questions

DTV internet connection kit issues

I've been using the powerline wall adapters from DTV for over a year trouble free. However, this morning one adapter stopped working (the model with t

Questions

Daily Fortune?

Recieved the latest update on Wed. 11/04, now I have "Daily Fortune" at the bottom of my Menu.It does nothing just curious if anyone knows what this i

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.