Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

acquiring guide data

WOW, now has been almost 3 weeks since my install of directv. 2 standart tvs upstairs work, the high def set, don't ask!!! the tv comes on looks good

Questions

My day with Custmer Service.. HD Locals NY

Here is my summary of my 1 hour on the phone with customer service. Understand my reason for calling is I have a cable problem from the Dish down. Liv

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Off air antenna channels - Richmond, VA

I've got a roof top antenna connected to my HD10-250 so that I can get HD network programing. DTV network channels not yet available in Richmond. The

Questions

Off-Air HDTV antenna

Looking for some input on my HDTV troubles. I recently got the 5LNB H20 and the H10-250 DVR. Everyone knows (at least judging from the posts I have re

Questions

locals

I have been told that the Cleveland area is to go live in June 06, any idea HOW you know when you have gone live??

Questions

HD local channel 2 Detroit

I have for the past month, had a picture noise problem with the HD DirecTV feed for HD local channel 2 Detroit. OTA feed is clean. The noise starts in

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

5 LNB ? HD Locals in NY..

Ok, I may be a little repetitive, since I am seeing many threads about the HD-locals... my apologies but here is my question. So I see the HD locals a

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

HDTV -- lip sync

I noticed since I got my HDTV, it looks like people lip sync, my tv. is connected to my surround system. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or what th

Questions

HD audio problems

I have the three element antenna and a Sony HD receiver, and am getting audio problems on almost every HD channel, whether it is TNT (worst during NBA

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

is it better without a integrated tuner

I am getting ready to upgrade my service to HD and am purchasing a new TV, Is it better for Directv if the TV does not have a tuner built in or is it

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts