Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

PIXEL ???

Can't remember what the service person called it but I have a small amount of disturbance at the top and sides of my picture when showing analog in 72

Questions

H20 Swap

I live 70 miles south of Atlanta and I am having problems with my H10. They have sent me 3 replacements and all have same problem with getting stuck o

Questions

Standard Receiver vs. HD Receiver

I have the standard digital satellite with receiver and subscribe to the plus package. If I purchase a HD receiver seperately, and install it, will it

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Questions

Receiving Broadcast HD

Ok I'll see if I can ask these right.I have an HDTV capable so theres no built in tuner.Is it taking advantage of the best picture possible say from n

Questions

HD setup

I recently purchased a Panasonic HDTV and ordered HD DVR from DirecTV. The installation technician sent by DirecTV failed to install HD DVR since he c

Questions

HDTV tv and DVR

I'm thinking about purchasing LG's new tv w/ integrated HDTV and DVR. 1. Do I still need an HD receiver or can I just upgrade my service and plug my c

Questions

HD wont work through a multiswitch

I have a Sony PIP TV and am trying to hook up a second receiver so I can view two programs at once.The first receiver is an HR10-250 HD DVR and the se

Questions

HD

I currently have one dish for regular channels and a second dish on 72.5 for local channels and using an Eagles Aspen MS 44D 4x4 multi-switch.What com

Questions

HD hook-up

I currently have one dish for regular channels and a second dish on 72.5 for local channels and using an Eagles Aspen MS 44D 4x4 multi-switch.What com

Questions

Chicago area locals - from satellite

I have heard that HD will be coming from satellite, and no longer need an off-air ant. But then I also read that not all HD receivers and/or dish can

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts