Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HR10-250 Remote

As of two days ago, some buttons have changed functions on my remote. Previously, when I selected a recorded show from the "List" screen either "Selec

Questions

Samsung SIR-TS160 (E)

I do own the HD Samsung SIR-TS160 (E), I need a dish, where i cant get it?And how much it will cost me a basic subscription to Direc TV (r)?

Questions

Can I use 18" dish for HD reception??

I have SD DirecTV service and just bought an HD TV. My next door neighbor just moved and can not get a clear LOS at his house, so he offered to give m

Questions

DVR Power Up

Every thing is plugged in and I have activated the card and machine. When the power cord is plugged in the machine comes on and I get the following me

Questions

MPEG4 Upgrade...Will my equipment be compatible?

I have a 3 LNB dish and a Samsung HD receiver. I would like to buy the HR10-250 so i have another HD signal plus a DVR. But I do not want to spend the

Questions

Upgrade to HD DVR with local channel reception

I just purchased an HD DVR, OTA and dish. Will the new DVR that is able to receive local satellite feed use the same dish? Also, the current HD DVR co

Questions

native resolution of HD programs

I recently bought an HR10-250. I would like to get a feel for the native resolution of the HDTV programs. I suspect that it varies depending on the ch

Questions

Need an HD recommendation please

Finally ready to take the plunge. Thought I wanted the DirecTV Tivo setup with HD. Spoke to Customer Service and they recommended the 5LNB (which I'm

Questions

Vertical stretch on HD channels in 16:9 mode

I searched around the forum and didn't see this issue addressed.I just got an HD20 and I'm feeding it to a Sanyo Plasma TV with an RGB cable. I plan o

Questions

HR10-250 + Terk TV44 OTA Antenna

I've installed a Terk TV44 OTA antenna and am receiving all sat HD signals and SD channels perfectly. I'm receiving one OTA SD channel in my area (10)

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts