Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

DirecTV Titanium Programming

Anyone heard about this or know a price yet?

Questions

Only Direct TV problem

Why is this lip sync problem only happening to Direct Tv customers? I work with people that have Dish network and Comcast Cable and they have NO probl

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

New software For H20-100

Does anyone know of a software update for the H20-100. My current is level is 020E.The H20-100 HDMI does not work with Samsung HLS-5687w. Screen just

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

HD Locals in Cleveland??

I thought HD Locals were to come to the Cleveland area on June 6th, but I have yet to see them. What channels are they on?

Questions

H20 HDMI - Greenish Tint (Missing Blue)

Help! I have an H20 receiver, and when I connect to my Olevia 42" LCD HDTV via HDMI, the picture is green (almost like a negative.) I have tried diffe

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

HD Locals

I live outside of Philadelphia. I have had the Directv HD H20 receiver with 5 LNB dish since February '06. I receive local HD channels through the sat

Questions

Can't get channel 99

I am in the SF Bay Area. I have set up my Samsung TS360 reciever and have an oval 3 lnb dish hooked up. I am not recieving a picture on ch 99 which th

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Upgrading to HD, General questions.

I purchased a panasonic lcd hd ready tv with built in hd tuner. I have installed a antenna to pick up local stations and thats working pretty good. Ve

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

LNB Output

For the past 3-4 months we have been having several strange things happening with our receiver. As of today, it fashes back and forth between programi

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Local HD

We live in the Chicago area and have been paying for the HD package for almost a year now. DirecTV has continued to charge us and promise that we woul

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts