Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Predicting HD Future

I'm thinking about buying an HD-DVR but I'm like what's the point if you only have a dozen channels. I like the Idea of buying the HD-DVR and them pro

Questions

cables

I looked and looked at old threads,can anyone give me the site for good-cheap hdmi/other cables?thanx,need an hdmi to dvi converter adapter

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Partial Locals

According to a DTV news release dated 5-31-06 the NBC & CBS locals were made available on 5-31-06. I am unable to view either one of those locals. I h

Questions

Number of COAX cables needed for 5LNB

I currently have a dual LNB dish and 2 COAX cables running from the dish to a multi switch.I want to upgrade to the 5LNB dish but also need to verify

Questions

Locals in HD rollout dates

I found this on TV Technology.com:As part of its roll out of local HD stations to consumers, DBS firm DirecTV has designated its next 14 U.S. markets

Questions

Channels don't Appear on Fav Edit

I have a new H20 receiver and all seems to be right with the world except: When I go to edit my favorites list only half of the local channels appear,

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

HD Locals in WPB

Has there been any news on the roll-out of HD Locals in West Palm Beach as promised in June?

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Buying Right Philips 42" HDTV

Which Model of Philips 42" HDTV is the BEST to match my new DirectTV service. Just got the DVR/receiver combo and want the ultimate viewing setup.Than

Questions

LOS verification

Need some help with regards to HD signal on the 110 and 119 sats. I have had service since December and reception problems since Feb. My issue is tree

Questions

H-20 STILL WAITING FOR UPDATE DOWNLOAD

does anyone have any idea as to how long it will be before the download is released?????The download is for the new H-20 acquiring guide data bug. Eve

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts