Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

picture in picture

bought anew hd tv and have hd receiver and dish coming how do i hook up picture in picture? do i need 2 receivers?and a multiswitch? any help? i am ne

Questions

H20 - Pillar box format on 480i, gray bars issue

If I use the pillar box format on 480i material with the matting set to gray there is a small gap of black screen between the pillar box and the 4:3 i

Questions

HD Local Channel Reception Issues- Atlanta

I live 20 miles outside Atlanta and am having trouble receiving the CBS and ABC HD signal. All other channels come in great. Is there something I can

Questions

H20 - Editing of active favorites list causes reboot

I wanted to edit the list I was using to add another channel. When I tried to scroll down for the third time the box rebooted. This was consistant sin

Questions

HD dish must be oval (multi LNB), not round style?

Here is my situation, I currently have a 4 yr old RCA 65" (MDL.# HD65W20) with built-in HD tuner / built-in Direct TV receiver with activated card. I

Questions

RF Out - Where did it go?

My "old" DirecTv TIVO has an RF in and out, making it straight forward to connect my VCR for transferring TIVO recorded shows. My "new" High Density D

Questions

OTA antenna questions

Just had HD installed with an ota antennaThe installer left me no info on the antenna or dish, they took it with them.What type of ota antenna is it?F

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

New H10 receiver bad?

I have been running two std Hughes receivers with 3 LNB dish for awhile with local channels and no problems. Recently I switched my primary receiver t

Questions

HDMI Cable Problem

I have the H10 D* HD box and today connected an HDMI calbe to my Philips 42" HDTV. Now, there is a thin green stripe displaying on the right side of t

Questions

h20 digital video out

what kind of digital video out do those h20's have?dvi or hdmi and do they work?The h10's had massive problems with the hdmi out not working or going

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts