Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

H20 Software Download

My H20 just downloaded new software (washington, dc 9 PM EST). It took about 13 minutes until the receiver rebooted and went through the startup (rese

Questions

H20 Audio Problems for NON-locals

OK. Don't get me wrong. I am experiencing massive lag issues here in DC with HD-Local audio. But the problem seems well documented. My question is dif

Questions

Coax Cable Question

Finally ready to upgrade to HDTV. Will my old cable work with the new MPEG4 KU/KA Band Dish and a HD DVR?Existing cable is Belden T 9077 Duobond II 75

Questions

What is a good off air antenna?

Does anyone have a recomendation on an off air antenna to go with my HD receiver (inside antenna)? I am thinking about going that route as my current

Questions

2 questions

im in dallas area and was wondering when ill be able to receive ch 8 in HD with the 5 LNB dish without ant? also ch. 4 when watching in HD the program

Questions

still bad sound in SF!

I still do not get ABC The sound on NBC is still bad. Good news the problems on FOX has cleared up. So for now FOX and CBS are all that is coming in l

Questions

HD Channels

What channel is Discovery HD Theater in Los Angeles???When I had my HD reciever installed, the guy showed me the shows on that channel and now I can't

Questions

Could audio sync issue be fixed????

for the first time ever - my fox (ktvu sf) HD local audio matches the video - just in time for NFL playoffs today... hmmm could this be coincidence -

Questions

HDTV in DC

Direct TV has sent four "techs" to my house all of whom are incapable of getting this overpriced system to work. Can anyone recommend a private instal

Questions

H 20 receiver problem

In an effort to resolve a problem accessing local channels Directv technical services sent me a replacement H 20 receiver which was installed and star

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts