Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

DLP/HD/DTV/OTA Setup in Wash DC Area

Switching over to DirectTV in about a week and wanted to make sure setup gets me what I want.Samsung HLR4667W DLP TVOrdered the H20 Receiver and Total

Questions

HD in St. Louis, MO

How do i recieve HD if i have local channels in my area, and yes i do have the HD subscription from DirecTV, can someone help

posted 

15 years ago

Questions

Annoying Line in The Midpoint Section of The Screen in HD

I have a Sony XBR 34 inch tube hd tv and when I watch any high def program on Directv service,I see this annoying "line" whenever the camera scrolls v

Questions

HBO

Does DTV offer HBO and Showtime in HD? I'm getting an OTA antenna for the local channels because I didn't want to give up the DVR. The OTA will allow

Questions

One Channel Frozen

I can't access to NBC channel as frozen and other TVs in other rooms can be viewed in NBC; so what is wrong and how can I release the frozen channel t

Questions

No Volume on Boston ABC HD

I am in Boston and have volume on every channel except ABC HD. How do I get volume on ABC HD?

Questions

local hd in chicago

i cannot get local hd from my antennal i was wondering when we can get through the satellite. i was told it would be very soon. thanks

Questions

DVD Recorder

Hi I have the HD DVR 10-250 and I'm trying to hook it up with my Panasonic DMR E85H DVD Recorder. I end up with audio only no matter how I hook them u

Questions

H20 connected to two TVs. How to buy an extra Remote?

I plan to connect my H20 to two TVs, A Pioneer Plasma by component (downstairs) and a Toshiba plasma by HDMI (upstairs). I will set the remote to RF b

Questions

H10 receiver/HDMI

I'm having a continuing problem. It has been from the beginning and continues even after changing out the H10 receiver, and the HDMI cable. I can not

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts