Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

DVD recorder connections

Should I be able to connect a DVD recorder to my H10 Directv HD receiver? I tried to connect using the output connections and could not get the Panaso

Questions

No DD ( Dolby Digital ) 5.1 and no off air HD reception

I have two issues that I hope I can resolve with this forum.1. I never get DD 5.1 surround sound when tuning to Directv HD channels. I get stereo only

Questions

new HD receivers

I am in the process of shopping for an HDTV. Once I have done that, I will purchase the Directv HD service and programing. However, here is my questio

Questions

Off-air Channels

My apologies if this has been covered. Anyhow, when connecting my antenna through the HR10-250 DVR receiver I pick up 2, sometimes 3 of 5 local HD sig

Questions

HR10-250 Install and Off Air Antenna

OK, i know that the dish for HD needs 4 lines ran into the house. I am going to have an off air antenna installed with my dish. Does this mean I need

Questions

HD PBS in Buffalo wrong in guide

If anyone is listening at DirecTV you have a problem with your listing for WNED the PBS affiliate and it's HD frequencies. The HR10-250 shows them lis

Questions

HR10-250 hangs when TV is off (most times)

Purchased a HR10-250 a month ago along with a Sceptre 37" LCD. When I turn on the TV each day, I get a blue screen, even though the source is correctl

Questions

Terk TV44 - Chicago Area - What do you think?

I live north of the city 19.2 miles according to Mapquest. I currently have an indoor off-air antenna (Terk), that I have to move to get different sta

Questions

Tuning Other Off Air Channels

I'm receiving the off-air channels in the Detroit market using my new H20, however these are only the channels that D* thinks I should receive. I have

Questions

HDTV with no LOS issue

I recently purchased an LCD HDTV. When the installer tried to install an HD-DVR I had a line of sight problem with 119 (101 and 110 were fine). For th

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts