Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Off Air Antenna

I had a winegard MS2000 Amplified Antenna Installedalong with the DIRECTV Dish, Both RG cables are ran directly to my H10 HD receiver separately. This

Questions

New Satellite Launching

Last week DTV launched 1 or two new birds. Any body know whats going on? Locals or more programming. There HD progaming now isn't worth 11 bucks a mon

Questions

What is the difference between frequency assignments and channel on antenna web

I just bought a new HDTV with ATSC tuner and the HD Tivo receiver. On antennaweb they give frequency and channel for OTA digital channels. I read some

Questions

Terrible HDMI picture

I have a Toshiba 52" DLP and also a JVC 26" LCD, both with HDMI inputs. When I hook up my HR10-250 via the HDMI cable, the picture is terrible. I have

Questions

Local Stations from an Antenna

If I'm hooking up an antenna to a TIVO HD DVR, is it really just as simple as plugging the antenna into the back of the receiver and I'm on my way? Ho

Questions

Pink tint using HDMI port and cable

I have an intermitten pink tint on all DIRECTV channels utilizing the HDMI port and an HMDI cable. Recycling the power on the HD RX seems to work temp

Questions

Detroit H20 locals audio issues

I recently upgraded to the H20in the Detroit area. I am having issues with audio on the hd local channels. 1 the audio appears delayed from the pictur

Questions

Buying a HD TV

If I buy an HD TV with a "Cable card slot" will I be able to buy the card from DTV? The manufacturers ads seem to say that only cable tv subscribers w

Questions

getting antsy about HDTV

I recently moved into a home that had a Directv dish. Previously, I always had cable. I figured I'd try Directv out. I've been real happy. I needed so

Questions

Direct TV H20 Receiver wont provide 720p resolution and picture in 480p is worse than previous Samsung HD Receiver

We've had a Samsung SIR-TS360 HD receiver that produced an excellent picture with our Samsung DLP TV. The Samsung receiver stopped working and Direct

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts