Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Local Dallas HD via SAT

Just read in the Dallas Morning News as well as other posts in this forum about local HD for 4, 5 & 11. When I check my HD DVR I still see the signal

Standard to HD upgrade question

A quick question that I couldn't find and answer for in the FAQs - I have a 3 LNB dish and standard DVR receiver with a standard TV at the moment. I'm

posted 

14 years ago

new 5 lnb dish question

I had an installer at my house the other day setting up my new h-20 receiver and new 5 lnb dish. He got it all set up but could never get sat 99 to sh

Trouble with Dolby Digital audio through HDMI to TV.

I have an H10 receiver and Samsung HL R5688w TV. TV has optical output for Dolby Digital sound to home theater amp.Bottom line problem is that I'm not

Off Air HD Stations

High Def station are not available in my market thru DirecTV. I bought an antenna to get over the air HD stations. How do I hook this up and receive t

Why can't I get my OTA Channels after upgrade to H20?

I had my H10 upgraded to the H20 today. They were supposed to be there from 8 -12. They got there at 11:55. They did not change out my satellite. I ha

H10 Over the Air Upgrade

I bought an H10 receiver several months back. It would not work properly with my tivo because the "home control" jack on the back of the unit was not

Poor HD Upgrade Install

I had my H10 upgraded to the H20 today. They were supposed to be there from 8 -12. They got there at 11:55. They did not change out my satellite. I ha

Houston Locals

Can anyone tell me if the local channels in Houston went HD today?

hd in dallas

am i reading this website correctly? i looked at the local listings and it is not showing channel 8 being available in HD.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…