Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Discovery HD Channel

The audio for the Discovery HD Theatre channel is off from the video. It is the only channel I have that does this. Has anyone heard of this? (Optical

posted 

15 years ago

Local HD Programming

What do you need to get local programming in HD? When I tune to the Local HD channels, I get a message call ext. 21. This only comes in on the local c

posted 

15 years ago

Picture Quality

I have a 61 inch Pioneer Elite HDTV monitor. The HD signal is fantasic. However when viewing programs that are not broadcast in HD, the picture is ver

posted 

15 years ago

RED ZONE CH LOOKS BETTER THAN THE OTHER NFL CH'S

Does anybody know why the Red Zone channel have a much better picture and sound than the other NFL Sunday Ticket channels? I dont have a HD receiver b

posted 

15 years ago

re: HD compatible tv's (follow-up to last night's posting)

are you saying that with these upcoming dvd players coming out...you'll be able to hook up your HD compatible tv through the dvd player and be able to

posted 

15 years ago

Searching for signal - won't reset

Have an RCA HD receiver, and after heavy rainstorm get the searching for signal message, then nothing. Power button on receiver no longer functions, e

posted 

15 years ago

hdtv compatible tv

i have a 36 and a 42 inch HD compatible tv. they both have component video imputs but do not have HDMI. can you please explain to me what HD compatibl

posted 

15 years ago

HD 3-LNB Installation Question

I currently use a standard dual LNB that runs into a multiplexer, providing signal to three other TVs in my house.If I upgrade to HD, and install the

posted 

15 years ago

Question on HD box

I'm planning to upgrade when we move in two weeks and have been confused by one aspect. The website information says for HD w/HD-DVR I need to have a

posted 

15 years ago

Will regular analog tv's work with Directv HD

I am planning on buying an HD tv as my main tv and Directv HD. The issue is, I have other tv's that are analog. Will the others still work afterthe up

posted 

15 years ago