Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

waves at 1080i

i have a 30" LG direct view mod 30fz4d hdtv and H-10 receiver just installed. when i view a hd program that is brodcast at 1080i and my receiver is se

posted 

14 years ago

HDMI to new Plasma Dolby 5.1 audio issues

I have had a HR10-250 for about a month and a half and have just added a new Panasonic plasma TV which includes an HDMI input. It appears that when an

posted 

14 years ago

image quality on recorded programs

I have the H10-250 HD DVR and the image quality on recorded programs is very poor. Very splotchy and the color shifts constantly. How can I improve th

posted 

14 years ago

Second Output from H10 Possible?

I swapped out an old Samsung HD Receiver for a DTV H10. Connects to a plasma with HDMI. Will the H10 feed another TV (small kitchen TV - no receiver -

posted 

14 years ago

Change in local HD frequency and effects on Season Pass Manager

My local HD channel 5-1 changed frequencies about 1 month ago. When I tried to delete the old off air channels and re-scan I ended up with two 5-1 cha

posted 

14 years ago

USB and Network

I have an HR10-250 that has 2 USB ports on the back. However, they don't appear to do anything.The Tivo Series 2 boxes support connection to the Inter

posted 

14 years ago

Hughes HTL-HD guide resets

Howdy group - I have a Hughes HTL-HD, ver 2.01.00. Since I've bought it close to a year ago, it's had a problem so annoying I'm considering getting so

posted 

14 years ago

Do I need DirectTv HD tuner???

If Fox transmits a game in HD, and I have a built HD tuner in my Plasma, will I pick up the signal in HD or do I need the DirectTv HD tuner?

posted 

14 years ago

HDMI has shadow issues

I recently upgraded to an HD DVR and when I use the HDMI-HDMI cable, the picture quality is sharp but there are shadows and lines across the screen. W

posted 

14 years ago

Fiber optic DVI cable

I got a replacement HR 10-250 DirecTV HD DVR in August. Now when I hook up the DVR to my High Def TV with a hybrid Fiber-Optic DVI cable (I need an HD

posted 

14 years ago