Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Certain off-air channels keep dropping from channel guide

I have a DirecTV H10 HDTV receiver with an off-air antenna. I am having a problem with the channels from one station, Channel 9 - KQED San Francisco,

posted 

14 years ago

edtv

Is it worth getting a hd dvr for an panasonic plasma edtv.

posted 

14 years ago

HD10-250 No signal on other satellite in when watching HD

When I tune to an HD channel I get a message that the other satellite in has no signal. As soon as I change to a non-HD channel the other satellite in

posted 

14 years ago

Hi Def sound

Many of the programs I watch the sound and the video are out of snyc.This is especially try on discovery HD.Anyone else have this problem and what is

posted 

14 years ago

not a happy camper

well after the second attempt to install my 3 hd receivers into my home, the install department disconnectied the satalite feed to my bedroom. now i h

posted 

14 years ago

Local HD Channels on DTV

Has it been announced which 12 cities are to be rolled out for the local channel HD broadcasts? Also, I have seen that you will need a new dish and re

posted 

14 years ago

HD OTA Frequencies on Zap2It.com

I have read several posts on this forum advising going to zap2it.com to get the OTA HD frequencies for the local broadcasts channels. However, I have

posted 

14 years ago

Direct TV HD Receiver

This is the problem, we are able to watch the HD channels for a couple of days then when we go to watch them again and they are gone. It give us a mes

posted 

14 years ago

Screen sizing

Ever since I got the HD-10 DVR installed, I can't use the picture resizing function on my Sony plasma TV. I can't zoom in on letter boxed programming

posted 

14 years ago

DVR Hiccups

I've noticed that my Hughes HR10 doesn't completely record High Def Broadcasts whether OTA or from the HD Feeds such as ESPN or Discovery Channel. It

posted 

14 years ago