Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

No Fox / Sinclair

I live in Sacramento and the HD locals do not include Fox. I hear there is a contract dispute or something going on. At least I can recieve Fox OTA un

Questions

The 99 bird is back on!

A little while ago DirecTV turned on six transponders on the 99 bird.

Questions

OTA antenna hookup through my present system

I live in the central part of Missouri and my local channels will not be available in hd through Direct TV for a long time if ever, so I recently boug

Questions

Cleveland NBC and CBS Football

Why is it when I tune to any football game on NBC or CBS (local) it looks like I am watching a game from the 1970's with crummy picture quality. In or

Questions

H20-700

Okay... I'm on my 3rd H20-600 that I can use to stir fry with and I am getting a bit fed up. I have the sucker outside our entertainment cabinet sitti

Questions

Question for the new national hd satellites

So I keep reading that there will be two new satelites up in the air that will allow us to receive more national feed hd channels. My question is, onc

Questions

Losing local HD signals at night

I just got the new HR-20 HD DVR and couldn't be happier except for one thing. Every night around 8:00 or so, the signal from Transponder 1 on Satellit

Questions

Comcast Sports Net Chicago

Any one have any idea when CSN in Chicago will be avaiable in HD?

Questions

Help

Can anyone give me their calibration numbers so that I can try them? I have a 51 inch Toshiba Projection HDTV.

Questions

We better not hold our breath for more national HD

If they are dropping channels to free up bandwitdh for HD we might as well forget more HD until they get several more birds in the air. I for one will

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts