Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Searching for signal - won't reset

Have an RCA HD receiver, and after heavy rainstorm get the searching for signal message, then nothing. Power button on receiver no longer functions, e

posted 

15 years ago

hdtv compatible tv

i have a 36 and a 42 inch HD compatible tv. they both have component video imputs but do not have HDMI. can you please explain to me what HD compatibl

posted 

15 years ago

HD 3-LNB Installation Question

I currently use a standard dual LNB that runs into a multiplexer, providing signal to three other TVs in my house.If I upgrade to HD, and install the

posted 

15 years ago

Question on HD box

I'm planning to upgrade when we move in two weeks and have been confused by one aspect. The website information says for HD w/HD-DVR I need to have a

posted 

15 years ago

Will regular analog tv's work with Directv HD

I am planning on buying an HD tv as my main tv and Directv HD. The issue is, I have other tv's that are analog. Will the others still work afterthe up

posted 

15 years ago

HDTV power save when DVR goes to standby

I upgraded from an RCA DVR-40 to a Hughes HR10-250 (HD DVR). When I would put the RCA DVR-40 into standby my HDTV would go into power save mode. Now w

posted 

15 years ago

Subscription to Sports Pack

Now I am planning to subscribe to Sports Pack. Do I get HD reception broadcast since I have the H10 receiver. I subscribe to the HD package.

posted 

15 years ago

INCORRECT CHANNEL LISTING

Directv added a OFF AIR ANTENNA sub channel listing yesterday to its HDTV recievers program guide and it is on the wrong channel.They added WITN DT2 a

posted 

15 years ago

HD Picture Quality

When I switch to an HD program the picture become much darker. When I switch that same HD channel to 480i the picture becomes much brighter. I'm using

posted 

15 years ago

What do I need to do?

I purchased a HR10-250 HD TIVO receiver. I have a standard 4 room installation. The room that I am putting this receiver into has one coax cable comin

posted 

15 years ago