Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

S
Problem with 338 channel

338/uptv always says, Title not available. I can see the show's but no title or information on them. It's like that on all my TV's.

Questions

Broken piece on dish

A storm broke a piece of the dish off and we found it on the ground. It's a SWIM (?) piece with S/N and Model # on it.  For over 2 hours, I was

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Some Channels on my Guide missing information

On my guide some of my channels don't tell me what's on. They are left completely blank, not even saying Programming Unavailable.  It seems to b

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Why is it going to take 4 days to get ANY service reinstated when we pay $107.88 for a protection plan

and...we had local channels until "Bob" tried something on your side of the fence to 'fix' the issue. Now NOTHING for 4 days?!?!  No local no HB

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

registering a complaint

I realize Covid has greatly affected all areas of our economy and society. As a customer of Farm Bureau insurance, they early on sent their customers

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Direct tv dish needs repair - onsite service charge

Our direct tv dish requires a service visit to get reception. Direct tv wants to charge to come out and fix it.  I have never had to pay any other ser

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Why have you not explained this outage and when do we get our service back?

We have been without full service since before 7:30 this morning.  Over 12 hours, and still no word on what the source of the problem is, nor when it

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Service interruption

Why everytime we have rain or storms does our direct tve freeze or goes out. We pay alot for this service and it should not happen

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Tennis Channel

We have lost some channels among which is the Tennis Channel and our local ABC affiliate. Is this permanent or is it a glitch that will get fixed?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Code to program remote

I just purchased a new tv from WalMart and it’s not listed. The brand is onn, anyone know how to find out the code for this brand? Thank you!

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts