Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Audio keeps cutting in and out on genie mini

My genie mini, only 1 of 3 minis has audio that keeps cutting out in 10ish second intervals during live tv and recorded shows. I switched the HDMI and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Is it possible

We have secondary home and would like service. Do we have to have an actual dish? Is there a possibility to just have a receiver and stream and ha

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and suspended games the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Will we be getting a partial refund on our League Pass subscriptions since at least 2 weeks of games will be suspended?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Closed captioning feature

We use the closed captioning feature. Why do the words "quoting Barack Obama" consistently appear dispersed in the narrative???

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

0066:No account returned from UPDA error message

When trying to access ESPN3 the following error message appears:0066: No account returned from UPDA.  I tried to access directly from ESPN3 and from t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Genie Remote RC73 & Samsung HW_KM45C Soundbar Pairing

I have a Direct TV Remote RC73 and a Samsung HW_KM45C soundbar. I had to reset my remote and now I cannot control my soundbar volumne with my Direct T

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

dish problem

We are getting error codes on the TV 771. I need to get someone to come move the dish. I think it is getting blocked by one of our trees. I pay for th

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Blackouts on Sportsnet LA

we can now get Sportsnet LA on Directv channel 690. However, I cannot watch replays of Dodger games from the past in San Diego. I can understand why

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Cant watch purchased movie

Purchased a Watch Now movie, launched movie, had me enter my PIN to access it then just a blank black screen....nothing!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

press select for channels list view keeps popping up

I keep getting this pop up now on my tv every time I change the channel or go to menu. It won’t go away until you hit exit, but when you hit exit, it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…