Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

T
NFL TICKET

I bought NFL TICKET thinking I could use at my house, at my Florida condo, and I could have up to 3 members of my family stream it. For $400. This is

Questions

No on demand

Received new replacement equipment, on demand no longer works. I have tried all the stuff suggested on ATT's site, resetting, restarting, Ethernet and

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Zippoman 

11 hours ago

Questions

I have no Menu, Guide or list of my DVR shows. It's only a black screen

I can't access my menu, guide or list of DVR shows. When I push those buttons on the remote the screen goes to black and the channel that is currently

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

11 hours ago

Questions

Notification On Every Channel

This notification appears at the bottom of every every screen, no matter the channel: "Thanks for your purchase of CNNHD.  You can find your

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV Player

I'm having trouble downloading the DirecTV Player on my Mac in Google Chrome. I get this error: Your connection is not privateAttackers might be t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

I can't watch channels I subscribe to

I cannot access channels I currently subscribe to and its been this way for a long time. I don't feel I should be paying for service that I'm not rece

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

18 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV on My Computer. Error Stating "your computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network..."

I'm trying to watch DirecTV on my PC but it states "your computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver". It is and both are wired

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Cant watch directv on my PC, 'Must be connected to the same wireless network.

My pc is on the wireless network at 192.168.86.46, my receiver is on the wireless at 192.168.86.20, but I still get this message. I can however watch

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

NFL Sunday ticket

Beyond frustrated! DirecTV records indicate our address is eligible for service, so we are not able to get the Sunday ticket on it’s own via streaming

Questions

Multiple playlists on one account

My wife and I have very different viewing habits. It's time consuming and cumbersome to have to rummage through a page or more of a single shared pla

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts