Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

B
POPPING SOUND

How do I get rid of the popping sound when changing from DirectTV to the Firestick? My TV is connected to DirecTV, the Firestick to my home theater.

Questions

AT&T ARE CON ARTIST

You know AT&T is full crap, the pick a war/fight with ME but DON'T like how I respond. AT&T trying to say I owe them $556.00 from 2014 and I n

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Problems with Closed Captions and Subtitles after 0x13af update

I have a Genie HR54-700 and it had a firmware update a couple of days ago to 0x13af. It is connected to a Sony X900F 55 inch television.   Since the u

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Naqurose 

2 hours ago

Questions

You trying to make me pay for account that's not mines

You know AT&T is full crap, the pick a war/fight with but DON'T like how I respond. AT&T trying to say I owe them $556.00 and I never had thei

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

stanses_s 

2 hours ago

Questions

tv not working

I have been on phone for over an hour with three different people . tv still not working. call drops no call back. [EDITED per Community Guidelines -

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

4 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV

Direct TV would not show any picture on screen. 2 days of calls to Customer Service, 5 hours in total. After going through set up steps at least 15 ti

Questions

DirecTV website player upgrade from FLASH to HTML5

Are you all planning to upgrade the website player for directv/entertainment from flash to html5 since flash is going end of support at the end of thi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

richardmcore 

9 hours ago

Questions

Streaming live TV in Google Chrome for W10 after Flash Player end of life.

What options will AT&T/DirecTV offer to stream live tv in Google Chrome for Windows 10 after Adobe Flash Player's end of life on 12/31/2020?

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

richardmcore 

9 hours ago

Questions

Can I have two separate accounts in the same address using the same dish?

I am moving into my parents house, They currently have DirecTv Latino package with telephone and internet. My move is only temporary while my house is

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

9 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket

I pay for NFL Sunday Ticket and schedue the system to record my team and your (Edited as per community guidelines) receiver switches to a channel that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts