Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Why am I getting channel 9531 (CBSe SD) in my Network Package now rather than channel 390 (CBSe HD)?

I have the DNS package which included the east and west coast feeds for the four major networks. Earlier this year, both ABC stations were dropped but

Questions

Message on screen

My screen show a message that says urgent info: ch 10. There is no ch 10 on my service. After a bit it switches to screen saver mode. How do I fix thi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Missing channels

We signed up for the ultimate package partly because it had the Outdoor Channel. We had it at first, but now it’s gone, and we’ve only had our direct

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Regional Sports Fees

Why are we paying for a regional sports fee when there has been no regional sports from March to July due to the Covid outbreak? If the fee is necess

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Code to program remote

I just purchased a new tv from WalMart and it’s not listed. The brand is onn, anyone know how to find out the code for this brand? Thank you!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

PBS Newshour

I've had issues lately with the Newshour on PBS. There is some tileing, and the sound cuts in and out, and the screen goes black for a few seconds.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

channel not available

After watching the following channels for about a month or so they are no longer available. What's up - channel 261 Discovery Life, 266 FYIHD, 274 OVT

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Why does it keep asking me to install player?

I have installed, re-installed, cleared & recleared cookies, closed and/or refreshed the browser in multiple combinations, and enabled flash, but

Questions

can't record "Title not available" on Newsmax

for several days now I have been unable to record any Newmax shows on channel 349 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. EDT the channels say "Title not availa

Questions

Game not showing due to blackout???

The NBA game on TNT with Portland and Dallas is blacked out with no explanation. I live in Portland. The game is being played in Florida so it should

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts