Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

No sound

When I turn on my TV I get no sound. Both the TV remote and the DTV remote show the TV volme increasing but no sound. If I reboot the sytem, then I ge

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and suspended games the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Will we be getting a partial refund on our League Pass subscriptions since at least 2 weeks of games will be suspended?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Black out

Why are you blacking out classic shows being shown on regional networks. For an example, Fox Sports Detroit is showing a classic game tonight but I am

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Spectrum SportsNet LA Blackouts

I am a lifelong Dodger fan living in the SF Bay Area. I was pleased when Directv recently added Spectrum SportsNet LA to the SportsPack as it is the

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

too many active locations

we have main receiver with 4 mini genes and message pops on when we try to watch one of the minis "Too Many Active Locations to watch TV, turn off one

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

April 2, 2020 notification Free Previews; cannot access

April 2, 2020 Direct TV notified clients of Free Previews. We are unable to access channels 564, 565, (hallmark) 567 (MGM), 568 (Sony), etc for free p

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

how do I get rid of ad from firstnet

My screen shows a fixed ad from Firstnet. It states to press any button to dismiss screen. This is not working. I can hear audio from the channel t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Sportsnet LA

Why am I not getting the Dodgers channel 690? I have the Extra package and reset my receiver by pressing the red button on the front but nothing, wait

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Closed captioning feature

We use the closed captioning feature. Why do the words "quoting Barack Obama" consistently appear dispersed in the narrative???

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Watching local channels on a computer

When I go to watch a local channel on my computer i am given the message that "sorry this program is not available to watch on your computer". Why can

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…