Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

what is code 0033: the customer is not authorized for the content requested

Trying to stream channels on Roku that are part of my Directv package...but get this message instead

Questions

Why is Directv dropping my local NBC CHANNEL

On November 30 Directv is dropping our local NBC station in CO. What can I do to encourage the two sides to meet in the middle?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket streaming issues

I have not been able to watch the NFL Sunday Ticket on my 4k Firestick for the past 3 weeks. It works fine on my Sony TV Sunday ticket app though. I h

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dlfnz13 

8 hours ago

Questions

Removel of Directv.

I feel like I pay enough money that I should not have to worry about having Directv removed WTHR13 Indianapolis, In. from my package. I have been a Su

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Screen going black

The screen becomes black unable to aces the guide or even choose a channel, this has happened also when tried to rent a movie, now we cannot access Am

Questions

channels

I'm a social worker at a nursing home in Old Saybrook CT, one of our patients is concerned b/c he saw a notification that as of Monday, Direct TV will

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

15 hours ago

Questions

205.4 error when signing into directv to stream

Hello everyone. When i sign into the directv app on either my phone or PC, i would receive a 205.4 error code saying that something is wrong with my I

Questions

Local channels not recording - instead switching to earlier national channels?

When we try to record a recurring CBS network program (e.g., NCIS, Amazing Race) on our DirecTv - it is on a Local Channel 8, say at 8pm. Instead of

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot find Directv app for firestick

I moved a tv without WiFi to another room and was planning on using the Amazon Firestick 4K to stream media to it. However I can’t find the Directv ap

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Getting message saying "too many active locations",

Getting message saying "too many active locations", but only 3 locations noted. While limiting in a single household after "selling" us (7) receivers

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts