Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Channel lineup

What packages are the American Heroes channel in? I've looked through all the lineups per package and can't find it anywhere. I use to have it when I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Genie Remote RC73 & Samsung HW_KM45C Soundbar Pairing

I have a Direct TV Remote RC73 and a Samsung HW_KM45C soundbar. I had to reset my remote and now I cannot control my soundbar volumne with my Direct T

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

DirecTV fraudulant charge for unrequested viewing package

I'm on a paperless program and my Visa is charged every month. Unfortunately I don't look at my DirecTV bill very often as I expect it to go up during

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Direct tv

Why do I get this message when I try to watch my show on my iPhone:“0033: the customer is not authorized for the content requested”

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Can’t order movies again

Tried to order movie and it won’t work again

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Closed Caption

I have phoned for help on this and then still had the issue, phoned 2 times recently and held on the phone for nearly an hour each time before hanging

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free content available for our video customers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I think direct tv should have free movies to watch during the coronavirus out break.People are asked to stay home and movies to watch would help the p

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and suspended games the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Will we be getting a partial refund on our League Pass subscriptions since at least 2 weeks of games will be suspended?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Support help

When I turn on my TV the green LED in the bottom left blinks fast. I have to turn the TV off, then back on to stop the blinking. I changed the batte

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Remote Control stopped working suddenly

We have AT&T/DirecTV. I was using my remote control and everything was working perfectly. I pushed the “exit” button to get out of the screen I was i

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…