Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

A
4k channels

hello, I just bought a 4k tv, and i was wondering if I had to contact direct to add 4k to my package to get 4k channels? if not how can you tell if yo

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket add on

Can you subscribe to the base (entertainment) package for directv and add on sunday ticket afterwards? Also, if you subscribe to the choice package,

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 hours ago

Questions

4k channels

my 4k channels are so dark I can barely watch them..they were fine for first few weeks..what can I do?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

cdown512 

3 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Calm music tv channel

It would be nice to have a channel that provide mood music like the Calm app. During this time it would be nice to turn to a channel where I could he

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

7 hours ago

Questions

Channel purchase notification keeps popping up and will not stop!

I'm supposed to have this channel anyway with my package... but you guys swap out channels so much that I never know what I have anymore anyway. Not t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Sb004 

10 hours ago

Questions

4k Live Sports are Dark

Consistently, 4k sports on channel 104 or 105 are quite dark. I noticed it with the PGA US Open, with college football, and tonight's MLB playoff gam

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Unable to watch subscribed channels on tablet, phone or computer

Hi everyone - I don't understand why several channels under my package can only work if I am at home. I log into my account on the computer, table

Questions

HDMI cable

We recorded several programs including CBS 60 Minutes. When trying to play them, the system says that we need to install a new HDMI cable in order to

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

15 hours ago

Questions

Why Can't I Watch an NFL Game on my Computer?

I can watch an NFL game that is on a local channel because it's a local team. When I try to watch it on my laptop, I get the message "Sorry, this pro

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday ticket streaming

I paid for the streaming option for Sunday ticket but can’t get the login to work on the app on tv or phone. When I try to log in I get a screen that

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts