Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

how to order a new remote

remote control not working

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

Can't log in to stream DirecTV

When I log into the auto pay & paperless billing section of my account, it says, "AutoPay isn't available for this account." even tho I set up autopay

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

watch on computer, worked yesterday, not today :-(

Got techie here so directv can figure this out. Video starts then crashes. Does not matter what channel. ALL OF THEM. (Windows 10, FireFox and Chrome

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Software issues on Directv

Has anyone else resolved themself to the fact that there are mysterious programers hired by AT&T that are unable to fix the following issues. 1) Local

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Audio

I have been watching one channel for a few hours and for some of that time there would be this weird warpy like sound, it only lasts for a few seconds

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

I've had a tech sent out here, and have called about this several times, but the sound is bad on channel 349, Newsmax TV and nothings changed. The cha

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Marquee Network Outage

Was confirmed to be able to get the Marquee Network, but we are again on Day 3 of not getting it and no real communication about anything. Been a loya

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

U-verse Choice

Has anyone else resolved themself to the fact that there are mysterious programers hired by AT&T that are unable to fix the following issues. 1) Local

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

HR24-100 Video Connection Issues with Onkyo TX-SR696

Cannot get a consistent connection to for the HDMI out from the Onkyo when the HR24 is plugged into the HDMI input. We have a Q60R Samsung and it work

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Invallid SSL certificate

I am trying to watch Directv on my desktop.  I have to install Directv Player then I receive the following error.  I receive the same error with Firef

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago