Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

T
Fire Stick's NFL SUNDAY TICKET App Not Recognizing NFL SUNDAY TICKET.U Student Accounts

Subject says it all. When signing on with email and password, I get an error message essentially saying that I do not have NFL Sunday Ticket. Also wor

Questions

False promises

I chatted with three or more representatives online today just before dinner, 5:00 p.m., trying to resolve a couple different issues and at the end of

Questions

how to access netflix

We have Directv, and now only that remote turns on the tv.  We used to use our Samsung remote to access the apps, but now cannot.  How can

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I find upcoming recordings

How do I find upcoming recordings

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Now is a great time to get Sunday NFL Ticket???

I just received probably a "generic promotional" email around the NFL and your Sunday ticket package. I would live to thank you for this and being "o

Questions

Remote for DTV and fire tv

Is it possible to use only the DTV remote to control DTV and a Toshiba fire TV? I purchased a new TV for my elderly mother and using 1 remote to chang

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Mounika333 

a day ago

Questions

How to watch Cordelia movie for free on Live Net TV

here cps anyone know how to use Live Net TV to watch movies? I want to watch the Cordelia movie on this live net tv app because it makes my viewing ex

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Lost channel 206 this year not happy

Been paying same amount for may years through you guys and renewed last December not realizing channel 20⁶ was not included now I've been told I have

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

How do I change inputs with my Directv remote?

Hi all, In the past, I've always used the tv remote (not the directv remote) to change inputs. I use it to switch from HDMI1 (Directv) to HDMI2 (Xbox)

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Can’t have satellite/can’t stream

Don’t know why this is a thing, but apparently directv doesn’t want my money. My address is ineligible for having a satellite, and apparently that’s n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Cijibryan 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts