Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

J
NFL SundayTicket and Coronavirus affects

Heard the news today about Tennessee Titans? If my team and others are affected by coronavirus and cancels games, how will that affect SundayTicket?

Questions

Mail

I had been a loyal customer until 1 year ago and you in so many words told me to go pound sand. Mr Patel said you are committed to providing excellent

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

9 hours ago

Questions

Want to rent a movie to show at my hotel

I was looking for information to show a Halloween movie at my hotel and be able to do so with Copywrite approval. Not sure what department to talk to

Questions

remote will not turn on tv in one room. I can only open firestick and internet shows nothing on DIrectv

remote will not turn on tv in one room. I can only open firestick and internet shows nothing on DIrectv

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sue  

15 hours ago

Questions

Streaming live TV in Google Chrome for W10 after Flash Player end of life.

What options will AT&T/DirecTV offer to stream live tv in Google Chrome for Windows 10 after Adobe Flash Player's end of life on 12/31/2020?

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Over25yearloyal 

18 hours ago

Questions

Volume

Is anyone else having issues with the music in a movie overpowering the talking?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

NFL Ticket Recording Playback

This weekend I tried to record a game it would not play back. I tried recording a game I was watching then play it back and that wouldn't play back e

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Tennis grand slam coverage

For a long time, must be a decade or so, Direct TV has offered 6 or so channels with coverage of 5 courts for the first week of every Grand Slam. Now

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Fire Stick's NFL SUNDAY TICKET App Not Recognizing NFL SUNDAY TICKET.U Student Accounts

Subject says it all. When signing on with email and password, I get an error message essentially saying that I do not have NFL Sunday Ticket. Also wor

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Newsmix Channel at Directv

I can no longer switch channels when watching NewsMix.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts