Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Direct TV Price increase again!

Once again a new year a new Direct Tv price increase! My bill increased by $90 a year! Trump gave big business huge tax breaks and did you pass it on

posted 

22 minutes ago

receiver locks up - stops

when watching a show the screen just stops and locks up for minutes

posted 

Yesterday at 8:50 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:02 AM

wireless headphones with genie mini

I have a genie mini box and I can not get the wireless headphones to work with it. I have connected the red & white RCA jacks with the dongle thing, I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:20 AM

channels received

When I turn on the "guide" feature that shows all the channels and times certain channels are white (supposedly the ones I am paying for) and others a

posted 

Yesterday at 8:56 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:49 PM

DIRECTV Future??

Since ATT has been losing BIG money and investors have concerns, I thought I would post this:https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/att-randall-stephenson-

posted 

Yesterday at 4:13 PM

Nippon TV (NTV) - how does this compare to NTV in Japan itself?

Hi allI'm not from Japan originally but I have an interest in some of the content they produce. I was happy to see in DirecTV's listings that they hav

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:24 PM

Record notice

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "To Record program push record button" EVERY TIME a program Starts ??? EVERY TIME

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

The Kelly Clarkson Show

I am wondering why we are unable to watch "The Kelly Clarkson Show" here when it is supposed to come on before "Ellen"? My wife now has to wait till s

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Hear the opinion about Android TV Box.

Hello everyone. I hope I chose the right branch. I'm new here. I want to ask you. Recently bought STB for Android TV on SwitchOnShop. On the advice of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Streaming While Stationed Overseas (military)

Can I Stream DirecTV on my computer, Apple TV or Amazon Fire Cube when the military reassigns me overseas? I will be stationed in South Korea for two

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago