Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

F
Commercials from different state!

I just moved from WA to MT. Had the installation guy out and now we're up and running. Channel lineup for 'local' channels are good but.... when watch

Questions

tv does not support content protection. Replace HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the pr

Help!!! I’m not techie at all. My TV keeps going in and out and displaying the error message “Your tv does not support this programs content protectio

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

directv problems

When I try to watch on demand programming all I get is an INVALID FORMAT Message on my TV screen. What is the issue?This does ot happen when I watch T

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

2 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV Player

I'm having trouble downloading the DirecTV Player on my Mac in Google Chrome. I get this error: Your connection is not privateAttackers might be t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

LilDmomma 

2 hours ago

Questions

Recording issues

I set DirecTV to record the F1 race, checking it the night prior to ensure it’s still set. For 3 races in a row, it has not recorded the race but inst

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Multiple playlists on one account

My wife and I have very different viewing habits. It's time consuming and cumbersome to have to rummage through a page or more of a single shared pla

Questions

Why do I have to pay for NFL Ticket when new subscribers get it for free???

I don't even know if this is the right place to ask this questions....I can not find any other place to email AT&T/Direct Tv and when I call Direc

Questions

Lost signal

Earlier this morning I was watching a program. Then for some reason I lost the signal

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

7 hours ago

Questions

Remote for DTV and fire tv

Is it possible to use only the DTV remote to control DTV and a Toshiba fire TV? I purchased a new TV for my elderly mother and using 1 remote to chang

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

techstuffplus 

11 hours ago

Questions

On Demand will not Connect

Had my Direct TV hooked yesterday, been over 24 hrs and still no On demand access. I have the receiver hooked LAN, and when I log into my router I can

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Bruce1209 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts