Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Will the CW channel be returning soon

I like the CW shows Supergirl, Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lighting, The Flash, and Stargirl. Are they still available on the Antenna Tv ?

posted 

35 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

missing content

Steven universe is missing almost the entire 5th season / steven universe future as well / steven universe the movie has also been removed and I’m not

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

During program screen goes to still adds still hearing the program but don’t see it how to correct this

Screen goes to still adds during my program like when you pause a program for a long time. Still hear the program but the screen is not showing the pr

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Local channels showing wrong programming or black screens

I added the local channels to my plan today after we lost the east/west programming. We have two receivers, both got the east/west channels but now o

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Will “SUNSET” Audience TV Channels in MAY

AT&T saying they will “SUNSET” the Audience Channels on Directv in May. Oh goodie....we’re losing More channels, but i guarantee you we‘ll get

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

local channels

trying to add local channels to my programming but am not able to

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Apartment complex shares a dish that doesnt work, and I will be charged to fix it.

I started experiencing service interruptions and no service a few days ago. I am in an apartment complex that shares the dish, and its on a neighbors

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

927 error code and crappy service

Every time I try to watch on demand get error code which I pay for in Monthly bill never gets corrected customer service and service in general is poo

Error code 927 CONSTANTLY; can barely watch anything On Demand

Almost every single time I try to watch or record a program from the On Demand Library, I get error message 927 when I try to play the show. Most of t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

771 code for hours during and after rain

We had rain around 2 am Tuesday morning and TV didn't come on until 2:30 pm next day. Had a service call but when it came back on, cancelled it. Now

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago