Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Closed Captioning

Hi all...I have a situation I really need help with...Last year I finished my home theater in my basement. The kind of set up is a Benq PE8700 project

posted 

14 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

NBC on demand

Since the impeachment trial has preempted Days of our lives why is yesterday Tuesday Jan 28 not on demand today?

posted 

Today at 1:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:10 PM

Edmonton Oilers vs Calgary Flames game on Center Ice tonight

I am unable to find the Edmonton Oilers vs Calgary Flames game on Center Ice tonight. What channel is this game on?

posted 

Today at 3:00 PM

Recovering a recorded game I accidently erased.

I accidently deleted a game I had recorded and wanted to keep. Is there a way to recover it?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:06 AM

If I acquire a new DirecTV box *NOT* from DirecTV, will it work?

Hello everyone,,We get free DirecTV at our house. Our landlord somehow had it installed off of his account (he lives a few doors down the street). I b

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Why won’t 68 Whiskey in 4K download?

I want to watch 68 Whiskey and I got even more excited when I saw that it was in 4K on demand. So, I have tried downloading it multiple times but ever

posted 

Today at 1:48 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:04 AM

Are newer smart/4k tvs DirecTV ready?

I'm getting ready to switch to DirecTV, and am trying to see if most Smart TVs are 'DirecTV ready'.

posted 

Yesterday at 5:03 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:41 AM

Discovery HD (channel 278) NOT WORKING!

All my HD channels were working up until today and now Discovery HD is not working. It is just a black screen with no sound. What's up? Please do not

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:05 AM

Suggestion about being able to rewind programs not on your record list?

For example, if you stumble upon a new show midway and hit record, wouldn't it be great if you could rewind to the beginning of said episode without h

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:16 PM

DIRECTV Player for PC viewing does not work.

I have 3 Windows 10 PC's, all updated, and none of them will work with the 13.0 version of the DIRECTV Player. I have tried different browsers and uni

posted 

Yesterday at 6:44 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:48 PM