Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

directv problems

When I try to watch on demand programming all I get is an INVALID FORMAT Message on my TV screen. What is the issue?This does ot happen when I watch T

Questions

Recording issues

I set DirecTV to record the F1 race, checking it the night prior to ensure it’s still set. For 3 races in a row, it has not recorded the race but inst

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

On Demand will not Connect

Had my Direct TV hooked yesterday, been over 24 hrs and still no On demand access. I have the receiver hooked LAN, and when I log into my router I can

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Bruce1209 

5 hours ago

Questions

Closed

Pairing Direct TV remote with TV

How do I pair my Direct TV remote control with my television?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

VanJames 

6 hours ago

Questions

tv does not support content protection. Replace HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the pr

Help!!! I’m not techie at all. My TV keeps going in and out and displaying the error message “Your tv does not support this programs content protectio

Questions

DirecTV Player

I'm having trouble downloading the DirecTV Player on my Mac in Google Chrome. I get this error: Your connection is not privateAttackers might be t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct TV Remote Control volume

The volume on my remote control becomes stuck all the time. I have changed the batteries, wiped the sensor on the TV with a microfiber cloth, and unp

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

VanJames 

13 hours ago

Questions

Notification On Every Channel

This notification appears at the bottom of every every screen, no matter the channel: "Thanks for your purchase of CNNHD.  You can find your

Questions

streaming

I am away from home. I use my browser to log into the DirectTV web site on my tablet. I open the guide. When I try to watch a show on my device I get

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pkrissel 

15 hours ago

Questions

Recording to specific box

(A)Hr44-500 (B)c41-100 (C,D)c51-100 when I record something on (A) box it airs on one of the other boxes (B,C,D) to record it, unfortunetly there is u

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts