Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Blackweb sound bar not listed in code list

I am trying to get my Blackweb sound bar programmed to my RC73 remote and it is not listed in the brand list. Does anyone know what brand I would use

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

DTV

once again DTV is no help. they should have someone avalible 24/7 for the price i pay, ATT you destroyed a great product you (Edited per community

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

First/Top line of guide has no info

After bringing up on-screen guide, first line of info is black. Info becomes visible when scrolling cursor. Is this another update foo foo? Occurred a

Locals

Why are my cbs,abc,fox channels out? I pay extra to have them I am grandfathered into getting the east/west coast channels. I need to know what to do

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How do I get my east coast network channels back?

Have had east coast networks for years and they disappeared yesterday. Message says something about Congress not renewing an agreement.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Loss of access to CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX.

Our zip code is specific for Sterling County, and we live in Sterling City, Direct TV identifies us as living in San Angelo, TX. Our "local market"

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

On Demand not working after power outage

The power went out last night and, after getting power back, the OnDemand options for channels like HBO and Showtime are not working. When trying watc

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Genie 2 Powers down when turning the TV off causing DVR to fail when the TV is off

When I power down my TV (LG TV UM8070PUA) it shuts down the Genie 2 server which takes about 7 minutes to reboot. This is very annoying and causes me

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Had my genie replaced, now all the On Demand stations don’t work

Today i had my Genie box replaced and now none of On Demand channels work. They all say it is currently not available. The box is connected to the

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

error code 771

I had a new roof installed due to hail damage. The satellite dish was reomved, then reattached. Now I get error code 771. Anyone else have this issue?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago