Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

R
tv not working

I have been on phone for over an hour with three different people . tv still not working. call drops no call back. [EDITED per Community Guidelines -

Questions

Direct TV

Direct TV would not show any picture on screen. 2 days of calls to Customer Service, 5 hours in total. After going through set up steps at least 15 ti

Questions

DirecTV website player upgrade from FLASH to HTML5

Are you all planning to upgrade the website player for directv/entertainment from flash to html5 since flash is going end of support at the end of thi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

richardmcore 

6 hours ago

Questions

Streaming live TV in Google Chrome for W10 after Flash Player end of life.

What options will AT&T/DirecTV offer to stream live tv in Google Chrome for Windows 10 after Adobe Flash Player's end of life on 12/31/2020?

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

richardmcore 

6 hours ago

Questions

Can I have two separate accounts in the same address using the same dish?

I am moving into my parents house, They currently have DirecTv Latino package with telephone and internet. My move is only temporary while my house is

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

7 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket

I pay for NFL Sunday Ticket and schedue the system to record my team and your (Edited as per community guidelines) receiver switches to a channel that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday ticket

I ordered NFL Sunday ticket and the channels are not coming in?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

ESPN

If you're here and do not have DirectTV yet, don't waste your money. We've been DTV customers for more than 10 years, and as soon as they sold out to

Questions

771 Error on NFL Games

I get the 771 error message whenever NFL games are on. I have the Sunday Ticket and on every channel, I get the 771 error and after the games are over

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket Blackout but not local

I have the Student NFL Ticket Package and it tells me a game is blacked out locally on my firestick and playstation 4 but not on my phone. This is rid

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts