Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

DirecTV pay pre view current history

I was out of town and someone rented movies on pay pre view without my permission. I need the current history and see when they were watched and how m

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ABC and NBC removed from my Direct TV lineup

I had been receiving 2 ABC and 1 NBC stations in my lineup and they have been recently removed. Why and when will they be returned? This is a deal bre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Breaking my two year contract after 18 months of poor service

I had to break the two year contract with Directv. Service was poor and my monthly bills kept getting higher. Recently a collection agency Credence no

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Need local channels due to DNS CHANNELS GONE

Since you took away my East and west broadcast channels in LA and NY how can I get local San Diego broadcast channel????

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

East and west coast feed

I got a letter from Directv saying i will lose my east and west coast feed. i have had this since the late 1990’s. they said i can only get the loca

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

HBO Max on DirecTV

Is it possible to get HBO Max through DirecTV without using internet access? We use a satellite service for our internet access because we live in a

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Accessing DirectTV Cinema movies on-demand

I have a bundled package of DirectTV in the apartment building that I recently moved into. I have my DirectTV set up fine and can watch "regular" cha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

error code 771

I had a new roof installed due to hail damage. The satellite dish was reomved, then reattached. Now I get error code 771. Anyone else have this issue?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Commercials are loud on the TNT Channel

Hello, We're watching the movie Jack Reacher on the TNT channel and the commercials are considerably louder (higher in volume) than the movie. This is

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Court TV

I asked about Court TV when I switched to Direct TV, I was told yes it's included. I have not found it. I wish I had been told the truth.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago