Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Record notice

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "To Record program push record button" EVERY TIME a program Starts ??? EVERY TIME

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Marquee Network Outage

Was confirmed to be able to get the Marquee Network, but we are again on Day 3 of not getting it and no real communication about anything. Been a loya

posted 

15 hours ago

Marquee Network(664)

Is this network available outside the Chicago area? I am getting conflicting answers and I subscribed to the Sports Pack with the assumption I could.I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

free 2 monthly direct tv coupons

how do I use or enable these. I tried but ended up being charged for it.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

How do I re download past purchases that I made but deleted from playlist

The movies show up online under my purchases. But some don’t show up in my playlist on my actual TVs? How do I get all my purchases synced to my actu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Can I take my hd24-200 reciever to temporarily watch tv at a friends house?

I will be housesitting for a friend and will be extremely bored without my DirecTV. At one time he had DirecTV service with the same HD DVR as I have

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Direct TV Price increase again!

Once again a new year a new Direct Tv price increase! My bill increased by $90 a year! Trump gave big business huge tax breaks and did you pass it on

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

directv error code 927

What is going on with the on demand programming?  I have been trying for weeks to watch episodes of emergence that I have missed, and each time I try

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

receiver locks up - stops

when watching a show the screen just stops and locks up for minutes

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

wireless headphones with genie mini

I have a genie mini box and I can not get the wireless headphones to work with it. I have connected the red & white RCA jacks with the dongle thing, I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago