Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Blackouts on Sportsnet LA

we can now get Sportsnet LA on Directv channel 690. However, I cannot watch replays of Dodger games from the past in San Diego. I can understand why

too many active locations

we have main receiver with 4 mini genes and message pops on when we try to watch one of the minis "Too Many Active Locations to watch TV, turn off one

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Free preview hbo

I'm supposed to have it, but it's not working.

April 2, 2020 notification Free Previews; cannot access

April 2, 2020 Direct TV notified clients of Free Previews. We are unable to access channels 564, 565, (hallmark) 567 (MGM), 568 (Sony), etc for free p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

free HBO until May 31 2020

I received message that I had free HBO until the end of May. Went to the channels and I don't get them, so I called and because I have older equipmen

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

No video on movie rental

We rented Joker and paid $4.99 for it. When we try to watch it, there is no video. We only hear audio and get stuck where nothing works except to tur

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Error Code 781

I keep getting this error code when I try to order a PPV movie - but I ran the internet test and I know I am, indeed, connected to the internet. Help

Directtv remote programming for use with ONN tv from Walmart

I have obtained the old style Directtv remote from the installer. He was able to program it to  work with my ONN tv. Using it I was able to learn the

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free content available for our video customers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I think direct tv should have free movies to watch during the coronavirus out break.People are asked to stay home and movies to watch would help the p

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Replay of NHL hockey games

I have the NHL package and for the past three nights have watched replays of hockey games on MSG. Tonight, it is blacked out. The game was in 2018!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…