Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

T
Fuzzy television

Television has lines and is fuzzy

Questions

DIRECTV message to me that I've reached my streaming limit, when trying to use Locast

I am in northern Virginia. My channel 9 (TEGNA - CBS station) has been removed. I followed the on screen instructions and got it using Locast. But aft

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

18 minutes ago

Questions

NFL Ticket / Blackout local / local channel negotiation

So my local cbs station and direct tv are negotiating, meanwhile cbs is airing the game I purchased the nfl ticket for. Direct tv is no longer carryi

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

38 minutes ago

Questions

Channels I get

I had my guide set to only display channels that I get. After the recent weekend of free HBO/SHO/MAX, I now have all those channels showing in the gui

Questions

Watch play list from television on compter

How do I find my playlist that I have on my TV to be able to view on my computer?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

an hour ago

Questions

Ch 390 and Genie/dvr problems

For several months now when I try to record a series on CBS Ch. 12, if it shows in the lineup on ch. 390 it will record it there instead. It's not an

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Calls regarding cut off of service.

I received a call saying that my service may be cut off if they did not re-set my access? Is this a spam or phishing call?  Reverse phone look u

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 hours ago

Questions

This is not what I signed up for!

I know that everything these days is about the bottom line. To normal people coming home from a hard days work that bottom line crap don't mean....I w

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tegna and Direct TV--

Direct TV, We have been customers for 25 years. With a raging pandemic upon us and required to stay home, we cannot believe Direct TV and Tegna ar

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MHyde 

4 hours ago

Questions

Another loss of Tegna station

Please please please come to an agreement with Tegna regarding WMAZ channel 13in Macon Georgia. I need my NCIS and I can't do over the air for CBS an

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts