Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

L
Can you PLEASE offer Travel Channel individually for purchase during Covid-19 trying times for families?

Our family requests to possibly see if Travel Channel can be offered alone for purchase? We cannot afford to upgrade due to COVID-19 situations and in

Questions

Valid access card

My tv is asking for a valid access code for my family room receiver??? I’ve never been asked for it before. What should I do?   Thank you, Monica Card

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

UP tv

Why has UP tv had been removed from my channel line up?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Access code needed for DirectTv?

My tv screen says I need to input a valid access card into my family room receiver? What does that mean and how do I fix it? This has NEVER been asked

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Add my MLB.TV subscription to Directv

I am subscribed to MLB.TV for this year. I just got Directv. How do I add my MLB to Directv?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

movie secondary audio

I have the movie .Time After Time. up on a rental from the on demand. The audio is the secondary audio commentary. How do I change to the primary movi

Questions

NBC Sports (Chicago)

Is anyone else have picture size.aspect ratios issues with NBC Sports (Chicago)? All the other channels are fine except for this one. I have tried adj

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Channel only works in one room

We ordered the package with hallmark movies and mysteries but it only works on one of our receivers. It says that the channel is not a part of our ser

Questions

Accessing NBA league pass since restart

Is anyone else having issues getting the games on league pass. I paid for the whole season and since restart I can’t access the games.  Att customer s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please restart the video player.

How can I solve this problem? I can't watch.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts