Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

D
Can I subscribe to watch Fox Business on DirecTV?

I'm just looking to stay aware of any business re-openings around the U.S. and for this I want to subscribe to a service that allows me to watch Fox B

Questions

Missing episodes in Seasons *with recording season AND in demand

Oddly enough, i have 6, 7 & 9 of Season 3 I have DTV on my actual TV w HBO subscription.  Although i am an ATT wireless customer, i must use Comcast *

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Change in Cast & Crew Optiin

I noticed recently that when I choose the cast and crew option for a movie or tv show that there’s less info showing now than in the past. In the past

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

On Demand Channel 1241

When I tune in to channel 1241 and scroll down to the series Yellowstone, I can choose from Season 3 and Extras. However, when I attempt to download a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

why is there so much 771 loss of signal with channel 356?

why is there so much 771 loss of signal with channel 356?  The problem seems to get better at night.  Also it seems to have started with the cancellin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

video player stuck

Directv Streaming online keeps asking me to download the Direct Video Player.  I have downloaded and installed 15 times.  I have ensured that Flash is

Questions

AT&T Unlimited Elite plan customer with no DirecTV access to HBO anymore.

I subscribe to an AT&T Unlimited Elite Data plan and used to get HBO on my DirecTV plan at no extra charge. About a week ago I noticed I can no longer

Questions

NFL sunday ticket

I recently purchased a condo. We are NOT allowed to install a satellite dish. Is there an alternative to get NFL Sunday ticket.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

On Demand buffering

On Demand constantly buffering, Using AT&T for internet

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Genie2 On Demand content not working

We just got a Genie2 HS17-100 installed yesterday. I connected the Genie2 to my wireless network. When I try to use on demand I get a message that I n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts