Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Cannot Order PPV

If I try by text, I get a "title not found," even though I see it listed on the TV screen.  If I try two different web browsers, I get a 400 error on

Questions

Loss of signal in good weather

My signal was loss nine times in an hour, with error 771 and also infomercials breaking in. This is in good weather and yes I tried reset. It still ha

Questions

Problems with Closed Captions and Subtitles after 0x13af update

I have a Genie HR54-700 and it had a firmware update a couple of days ago to 0x13af. It is connected to a Sony X900F 55 inch television.   Since the u

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

TV show and movie images not showing on guide

The guide is working but neither tv is displaying the tv show picture or movie picture in the guide.  Since anytime I try to click chat with Directv r

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Your account is only authorized for o locations

Keep getting a message saying "Your account is only  authorized for 0 locations. You must remove 2 locations  from the list below. LR MB Also getting

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

memphis local channels missing

Anyone else missing their local Memphis channels?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Video taking hours to download

Im having some troubles with downloading videos from the on demand.  It took me aprox 15 hours to download the grown ups hd VOD.  this cant be normal?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Service

I’m deployed overseas n I am trying to get my bill taken care of but I won’t have money till Monday will it cut off over the weekend

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Dodgers SportsNet LA Channel 690

Hello, I am curious if Spectrum SportsNet LA is available on channel 690 in zipcode 93720 which is located within Fresno County? I currently receive t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

network channels

On June 1st I lost my east/west networks channels. I at least expected them to give me local network channels but they say they can't. They say that a

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts