Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

PBS, WUCF has been "under repairs" for at least 24 hours. What's up?

PBS, WUCF has been under repairs for over 24hours. What is up?

posted 

46 minutes ago

NHL blackout?

I'm trying to schedule a recording for Tuesday night. PIT - PHL on NBCS ch220. It is grey in the guide, not bright white. Does this indicate another C

posted 

Today at 5:22 AM

NHL blackout?

Trying to schedule recording for Tuesday night, PIT @ PHL. Ch 220 NBCS. It is grey in the guide insted of bright white. Is that to indicate another Co

posted 

Today at 5:19 AM

Your TV does not support this program's content. protection.

Yesterday, the software on my Genie was updated, and now I cannot watch anything live or recorded and I am receiving this message: "Your TV does not s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:11 AM

4K Channel 104 is pay-per-view screen and Error Code 721

I was looking forward this June to watching the Women's World Cup tournament and the Men's US Open golf tournament in 4K.  To my surprise, after a yea

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:34 PM

Record All Games for Specific Teams

I have a Directv Genie 2. I'm trying to record all the NCAA Basketball games for both Men and Women for my Big Ten College. I seem to be able to get t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:10 PM

Direct TV auto billing for NFL Sunday ticket MAX -UNETHICAL!

I am extremely disappointed in the unethical billing practice that permitted NFL Sunday ticket MAX be automatically added to this month's bill, withou

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:34 AM

Movie

I bought a movie. We have recently moved and got the directv moved with us. I try to play the movie and it will play but at the bottom of the screen i

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Channel 29 Fox signal loss

In the past 4 weeks, Channel 29 Fox will go to a black screen for a second roughly every 30 seconds.   The sound will get garbled also.   I had a Dire

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

PBS local channel sound problems reported for over 10 years

I did a search on this forum regarding this problem that DTV acts like they've never heard of 225,000+ people have complained about their local PBS st

posted 

2 days ago