Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

M
Menu selection

I seem to be losing some channels on my menu, yet I have made no changes in my package. What is going on?

Questions

Season 1 of The Alienist

After watching the first three episodes of The Alienist season 1 on Channel 1245 (an On Demand channel), I found that the balance of the episodes for

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

receiver out

I watched Netflix on my tv last night and when I tried to exit the screen would be blank. I have had this trouble before when I had Dish but a quick r

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Live 4K Sports

When will live sports return to channels 105 and or 106?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Watching Direct TV on my computer

Every time I try to watch Direct TV on my computer it says I need to install Adobe Flash. Microsoft Edge does not support Adobe Flash player because A

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Credit balance

I cancelled service in June, and am now owed a credit balance for the past 2 months. When will that be sent to me? I really don’t have to call, sit on

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

I'm losing stations!

Last month I lost Oxygen and this month I lost Lifetime Movie Network. What is going on? I paid for a certain list of channels and they shouldn't chan

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Samsung Smart TV Genie remote will not control volume anymore

We bought a 70" Samsung Smart TV and the Direct TV Remote Volume control stopped working. This is bad because the remote for the TV will not go High

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Picture Freezing

Intermittent picture freezing or pixulating on channels 204, 530, 803, and 804. Non-hd. Clear weather and good signal strength. Is it my equipment or

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Remote control

Sound volume won't work. Everything else works

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts