Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Watching local channels on a computer

When I go to watch a local channel on my computer i am given the message that "sorry this program is not available to watch on your computer". Why can

CUSTOMER SERVICE

(Edited per community guidelines)!!! Can't get thru on phone, signing onto ATT.com (Edited per community guidelines), for some reason my logon and pa

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Sportsnet LA

Why am I not getting the Dodgers channel 690? I have the Extra package and reset my receiver by pressing the red button on the front but nothing, wait

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Can the direct TV app be installed on a fire stick?

Can the direct TV app be installed on a fire stick?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DirecTV fraudulant charge for unrequested viewing package

I'm on a paperless program and my Visa is charged every month. Unfortunately I don't look at my DirecTV bill very often as I expect it to go up during

Genie Remote RC73 & Samsung HW_KM45C Soundbar Pairing

I have a Direct TV Remote RC73 and a Samsung HW_KM45C soundbar. I had to reset my remote and now I cannot control my soundbar volumne with my Direct T

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Channel lineup

What packages are the American Heroes channel in? I've looked through all the lineups per package and can't find it anywhere. I use to have it when I

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and suspended games the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Will we be getting a partial refund on our League Pass subscriptions since at least 2 weeks of games will be suspended?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

On demand not working

I'm not referring to PPV channels, it's the regular channels, History Channel, HGTV, ABC, CBS for instance. Their on demand programs are not showing,

Suspended service

I suspended my direct tv service in November. It is a seasonal cottage and the cable is usually turned back on in May. I would like to continue the

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…