Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Hate the genie

The genie receiver just doesn't work well with my Vizio TV. A technician came out and installed some filters which he said virtually restored things t

posted 

Yesterday at 4:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Sometimes starts - sometimes downloads

I don't get on demand.  For the past couple of weeks, I go to Showtime on demand, click Tudors HD and it starts to play, instantly...like real on dema

posted 

11 years ago

Accn

Has anyone else noticed a poor picture on the ACCN? I am sure its supposed to be HD, does not look good at all!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:48 AM

Poor Service

Couldn't watch Blue Bloods last night because of a technical issue. Haven't been able to watch Castle on Indianapolis channel because you are too chea

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:25 AM

Program Guide Setup Options

DirecTV:While in the program guide, it's only common sense for when you push the up arrow, the channel number should go up. It's backwards and very an

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Free Previews

Is there a place to go to find out about upcoming free previews on DirecTV?I know that from time to time various channels have free preview weekends,

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Audience on demand channel missing

Spent an hour on the phone with Directv last night. After two resets and various checks was told to just wait and see. Problem is Audience Channel On

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Setup with LG TV

Just set up a new LG TV, 50UM73, and everything seems okay except: now my Direct TV remote can't control the volume up, down or mute. Everything work

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Remote for DTV and fire tv

Is it possible to use only the DTV remote to control DTV and a Toshiba fire TV? I purchased a new TV for my elderly mother and using 1 remote to chang

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

This company makes me ill, but I have no options. Since day one of ATT destroying my service I get 927 when trying to watch on demand for ANY cable ne

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago