Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HBOMax

I am getting the HBOMax with my Unlimited Elite wireless plan. I also have DirecTV Select plan at home. I have both services under my name and combine

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

error code 771

I had a new roof installed due to hail damage. The satellite dish was reomved, then reattached. Now I get error code 771. Anyone else have this issue?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Is there a way to stop commercials from running when pausing?

I can no longer pause and examine something because the paused picture changes to ATT programming commercials before there is time. And switching back

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

927 error code

This is 2020 and the problem is still not corrected. I was downloading a movie and after completing download it will not play. I see this issue as f

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Picture freezing

My picture is freezing while watching live TV and while watching recorded shows. It happens on all channels and all receivers. It freezes for a few se

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Forced to watch commercials on recorded shows?

When I record shows on/from Direct TV I’m being forced to watch commercials? (Edited per community guidelines)? It says this program can’t be fast for

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Screensaver ads can’t be stopped

I commented on another thread on this. Thought it best to start another.When you pause a show, you end up with a screensaver. It used to be a DTV pong

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Error code 927 CONSTANTLY; can barely watch anything On Demand

Almost every single time I try to watch or record a program from the On Demand Library, I get error message 927 when I try to play the show. Most of t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

help with tablet

I have a kindle that says it won't connect. To many devices being used....its not

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

HBOmax

Trying to get HBO max to work... I am using my AT&T info, but it's not allowing me to join... It says that I don't have it on my account, but I have D

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago