Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HBOMax

I am getting the HBOMax with my Unlimited Elite wireless plan. I also have DirecTV Select plan at home. I have both services under my name and combine

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

error code 771

I had a new roof installed due to hail damage. The satellite dish was reomved, then reattached. Now I get error code 771. Anyone else have this issue?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Is there a way to stop commercials from running when pausing?

I can no longer pause and examine something because the paused picture changes to ATT programming commercials before there is time. And switching back

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

927 error code

This is 2020 and the problem is still not corrected. I was downloading a movie and after completing download it will not play. I see this issue as f

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Picture freezing

My picture is freezing while watching live TV and while watching recorded shows. It happens on all channels and all receivers. It freezes for a few se

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Forced to watch commercials on recorded shows?

When I record shows on/from Direct TV I’m being forced to watch commercials? (Edited per community guidelines)? It says this program can’t be fast for

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Screensaver ads can’t be stopped

I commented on another thread on this. Thought it best to start another.When you pause a show, you end up with a screensaver. It used to be a DTV pong

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Error code 927 CONSTANTLY; can barely watch anything On Demand

Almost every single time I try to watch or record a program from the On Demand Library, I get error message 927 when I try to play the show. Most of t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

help with tablet

I have a kindle that says it won't connect. To many devices being used....its not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

HBOmax

Trying to get HBO max to work... I am using my AT&T info, but it's not allowing me to join... It says that I don't have it on my account, but I have D

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago