Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Accessing DirectTV Cinema movies on-demand

I have a bundled package of DirectTV in the apartment building that I recently moved into. I have my DirectTV set up fine and can watch "regular" cha

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

error code 771

I had a new roof installed due to hail damage. The satellite dish was reomved, then reattached. Now I get error code 771. Anyone else have this issue?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Commercials are loud on the TNT Channel

Hello, We're watching the movie Jack Reacher on the TNT channel and the commercials are considerably louder (higher in volume) than the movie. This is

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Court TV

I asked about Court TV when I switched to Direct TV, I was told yes it's included. I have not found it. I wish I had been told the truth.

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

I sDTV going out of business?

Big loss of customer service, lost channels, price increases.....is DTV going out of business?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Customer Service

After over 30 years of loyal customer service I am getting the run around while trying to pause my service for DIRECTV since I have been stuck oversea

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

local channels

trying to add local channels to my programming but am not able to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Genie 2 Powers down when turning the TV off causing DVR to fail when the TV is off

When I power down my TV (LG TV UM8070PUA) it shuts down the Genie 2 server which takes about 7 minutes to reboot. This is very annoying and causes me

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

First/Top line of guide has no info

After bringing up on-screen guide, first line of info is black. Info becomes visible when scrolling cursor. Is this another update foo foo? Occurred a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Need help with satellite identity

I am setting up my receivers at a new home, I am having trouble determining what satellite these are in the set-up, please help. Many thanks. 1st one2

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago