Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Install or upgrade DIRECT TV Player

I get this error when trying to log in to watch TV... It tells me that I must install or upgrade DIRECTTV Player. I have been a customer for 5 years a

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:54 PM

not happy with at&t

is anybody unhappy with the changes to customer service for directv since AT&T took over?

posted 

Today at 3:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:30 PM

service

i dont have service...

posted 

Today at 3:41 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:31 PM

How many hours can I save of recorded shows?

I have a main receiver and a 4k genie, both with DVR (I think). I know I can watch two shows while recording up to five more. But what I don't know

posted 

Yesterday at 8:43 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:55 AM

NHL blackout?

I'm trying to schedule a recording for Tuesday night. PIT - PHL on NBCS ch220. It is grey in the guide, not bright white. Does this indicate another C

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:41 AM

How do I order channel 394

I have tried texting, online and calling. No one seems to be able to give me any answers or be very helpful. All I want to do is order the CW channel

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:21 AM

Unable to receive certain channels

For the past several days I have been unable to receive certain channels, specifically some of the sports channels in the 600 & 700 range. Currently 7

posted 

Yesterday at 1:53 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:49 AM

Commercials interrupting live show on MSNBC

While watching MSNBC live shows (AM Joy, the Rachel Maddow Show) just after show starts and again after normal commercial breaks, another single comme

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

NHL blackout?

Trying to schedule recording for Tuesday night, PIT @ PHL. Ch 220 NBCS. It is grey in the guide insted of bright white. Is that to indicate another Co

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

WAVY off-air (10-1) in Norfolk, VA?

For those not in the Hampton Roads area, WAVY is our local NBC channel...For about the past week or two I'm getting absolutely zero signal via my off-

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago