Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

NFL Sunday Ticket

I've called them repeatedly, and they always tell me that our account HAS the NFL Sunday Ticket. (We are supposed to, as it was part of the sign-up a

Questions

NFL Ticket

The first weekend of NFT Ticket I received the games. This past weekend, the second week of NFL Ticket, I did not receive the games and was blocked of

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

9 hours ago

Questions

Roku televisions

Can I watch Directv on a Roku television set? Also, if so, what about the remote control?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

1 day nfl sunday ticket

I want to purchase a 1 day sunday ticket for 9/27/20 (I have done so in other years). I can't seem to get the customer representatives to understand

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

11 hours ago

Questions

Sudden Directv error 721

I have a normal Directv account with NFL Sunday Ticket, etc. I suddenly just error 721 me on basic channels like CNN, ESPN, etc. I tried every step

Questions

Local channel REMOVED

Local Channel REMOVED from list, Phone support cannot find my account from phone number and then hung up,,, twice

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Recording series

I have always had 68 to 72 available slots to record my series or shows. Now when I look my number is down to 58.  I want this back up to 68 or

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Showtime/EPIX free offer four days

Got a message on my screen that you were offering four days of Showtime/EPIX free. So why is it not loading?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Free preview channel offers... Dates??

Just an FYI DirecTV, when you tell customers they have free channel previews for 4 days (in this case: Showtime & Epix); it's helpful to supply th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

16 hours ago

Questions

Why won't Direct TV play on my new one+ phone?

My phone has no problem playing video content on any other site. On Direct TV audio works and commercials work fine. When commercials end the screen g

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts