Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

ON DEMAND ISSUES

NO ON DEMAND SERVICE, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD HGTV, DIY,HBO, ETC TO THE HARD DRIVE ,CODE 927 KEPT POPPING UP EVERY TIME I TRIED. NOW NO CODE 927 ONLY THIS S

posted 

24 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signal strength issues

I just had a new HR54 with a wired mini Genie installed and kept 3 HD-DVR’s several days ago.  While having my new Genie activated, I required a Waive

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Can't rent movies from channel 125

When I try to rent a movie from channel 125 with my remote it goes partially through then a screen comes up with the following message: Call a certai

Receiver not ready for downloads

Hello. My TV was working just fine until 3 days ago. It started saying that the receiver isnt ready for downloads and it might take up to 3 hours. Its

Breaking my two year contract after 18 months of poor service

I had to break the two year contract with Directv. Service was poor and my monthly bills kept getting higher. Recently a collection agency Credence no

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Need local channels due to DNS CHANNELS GONE

Since you took away my East and west broadcast channels in LA and NY how can I get local San Diego broadcast channel????

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Signal strength on satellite

Getting readings on 101 but nothing else. HD channels not working

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

DirecTV pay pre view current history

I was out of town and someone rented movies on pay pre view without my permission. I need the current history and see when they were watched and how m

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

ABC and NBC removed from my Direct TV lineup

I had been receiving 2 ABC and 1 NBC stations in my lineup and they have been recently removed. Why and when will they be returned? This is a deal bre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

East and west coast feed

I got a letter from Directv saying i will lose my east and west coast feed. i have had this since the late 1990’s. they said i can only get the loca

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago