Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Signal strength on satellite

Getting readings on 101 but nothing else. HD channels not working

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signal strength issues

I just had a new HR54 with a wired mini Genie installed and kept 3 HD-DVR’s several days ago.  While having my new Genie activated, I required a Waive

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

ON DEMAND ISSUES

NO ON DEMAND SERVICE, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD HGTV, DIY,HBO, ETC TO THE HARD DRIVE ,CODE 927 KEPT POPPING UP EVERY TIME I TRIED. NOW NO CODE 927 ONLY THIS S

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Can't rent movies from channel 125

When I try to rent a movie from channel 125 with my remote it goes partially through then a screen comes up with the following message: Call a certai

Receiver not ready for downloads

Hello. My TV was working just fine until 3 days ago. It started saying that the receiver isnt ready for downloads and it might take up to 3 hours. Its

Breaking my two year contract after 18 months of poor service

I had to break the two year contract with Directv. Service was poor and my monthly bills kept getting higher. Recently a collection agency Credence no

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Need local channels due to DNS CHANNELS GONE

Since you took away my East and west broadcast channels in LA and NY how can I get local San Diego broadcast channel????

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

DirecTV pay pre view current history

I was out of town and someone rented movies on pay pre view without my permission. I need the current history and see when they were watched and how m

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

ABC and NBC removed from my Direct TV lineup

I had been receiving 2 ABC and 1 NBC stations in my lineup and they have been recently removed. Why and when will they be returned? This is a deal bre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

East and west coast feed

I got a letter from Directv saying i will lose my east and west coast feed. i have had this since the late 1990’s. they said i can only get the loca

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago