Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

V
direct tv remote select button not working

my remote control's select button isn't working, so ordered a new one- it doesn't work either. Buttons all work except select button.  On BOTH r

Questions

Can no longer get KREG channel 5

I used to get KREG channel 5 and it still appears on my directory but now when I select it the screen is black.

Questions

Can not get on demand

We had to change our Gene receiver because it had a bad hard drive. They replaced it with a new identical Gene. We connected to the same WiFi and wait

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

7 hours ago

Questions

Audio delay

I have a really bad audio delay on my Sony tv it’s connect to a directv Genie I don’t have a sound bar

Questions

2 antenna error

Possible 8 year old pushed buttons on remote. Now I turn tv on and get 2 antenna error them go black. “No signal”

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4k channels

hello, I just bought a 4k tv, and i was wondering if I had to contact direct to add 4k to my package to get 4k channels? if not how can you tell if yo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

9 hours ago

Questions

Guide not matching broadcast: TNT in place of CNN

In the early a.m. hours of 10/21/20, I switched from the program I was viewing to CNN. For me, CNN is located at 202 in my guide. What was so strange

Questions

Metv not working

My Glenwood Springs MeTV channel 5 has no signal. Station info shows up but no audio or video. No DirecTV error codes displayed All other channels are

Questions

Unable to start network services 202.

Hr24 says it has internet connection but trying to watch VOD and it says to test connection. Connection tests fine, go to more sys info, gives above e

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Tminar 

11 hours ago

Questions

Sunday ticket didn't record

I have sunday ticket, and on 10/18/2020 the steelers game was supposed to record on channel 721 but I got a message that that channel wasn't part of m

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts