Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv keeps freezing

My directv pauses about every 2-3 minutes. It is not raining or is it windy. Please advise.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Screen

The picture has stretched where I can’t see the tabs at the top when I hit info. I can’t tell what the channel changes to unless I hit guide. I did a

Forced to watch commercials on recorded shows?

When I record shows on/from Direct TV I’m being forced to watch commercials? (Edited per community guidelines)? It says this program can’t be fast for

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Mr Mercedes on Audience TV

I was just getting ready to watch Season 3 of Mr. Mercedes and the channel is not there anymore. Is there another way to watch Season 3 of Mr Mercedes

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Directv.com not working on my Chromebook

Every time I try to watch on demand on my Chromebook, it says Flash must be installed or enabled. It IS enabled but nothing plays. Yes, I've checked t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Screensaver ads can’t be stopped

I commented on another thread on this. Thought it best to start another.When you pause a show, you end up with a screensaver. It used to be a DTV pong

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

love photo screensaver but hate ads

While I love the new landscape screensaver, today I noticed it included screens of advertising for On Demand movies.  I find this abhorrent and repuls

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Demand error

My demand keeps saying " sorry! We have no programs at this time that match the filter you selected.

CW channel on Directv not in HD

Not sure where to go for support but the CW channel on Directv in Iowa City is not showing programs in HD even though in the guide shows the HD symbol

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Setting up my genie remote with vizio soundbar

How do I set up my rc73 genie remote to run a vizio soundbar model sb2020n-g6? The model is not listed

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago