Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Local channels

Some zip codes in South Carolina don't have access to local SC stations either in Columbia or Charleston. Those zip codes only have Georgia Stations w

Technical Issue

The sound on my channels goes in and out.The picture goes blank as well.What is happening & how can it be resolved?

Free trial of Epix

I pay for AT&T land line and Direct TV and cannot get the channels that you have listed for the free Epix trial. Today is the 8th, and the offer ends

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Tvs won’t connect to internet

Our internet works fine on computers and phònes but not on tvs out of thr blue just stopped working! tried reconnecting but no success. help!

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

HBO On Demand Missing Episodes

Season 1 of ”My Brilliant Friend” in On Demand is missing episodes 6 and 7. This is either from the receiver or when on line from my account. There

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Paper view order won’t work

I recently changed the account with direct tv and whenever I order a paperview over the phone the order goes though and it charges me but when I try t

Can’t order movies again

Tried to order movie and it won’t work again

Directv not working

My directv service hasn’t worked for over a week. I have reset the adapters multiple times. Tried calling customer support but sat on hold for over an

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Paying for 2 locations only authorized for 1 location

My direct tv is supposed to be authorized for 2 locations but it says its authorized for 1, so the mini in my son room isn't connected and won't conne

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

No sound

When I turn on my TV I get no sound. Both the TV remote and the DTV remote show the TV volme increasing but no sound. If I reboot the sytem, then I ge

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…