Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

C
Roku televisions

Can I watch Directv on a Roku television set? Also, if so, what about the remote control?

Questions

1 day nfl sunday ticket

I want to purchase a 1 day sunday ticket for 9/27/20 (I have done so in other years). I can't seem to get the customer representatives to understand

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

NFL Ticket

The first weekend of NFT Ticket I received the games. This past weekend, the second week of NFL Ticket, I did not receive the games and was blocked of

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Sudden Directv error 721

I have a normal Directv account with NFL Sunday Ticket, etc. I suddenly just error 721 me on basic channels like CNN, ESPN, etc. I tried every step

Questions

Local channel REMOVED

Local Channel REMOVED from list, Phone support cannot find my account from phone number and then hung up,,, twice

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Recording series

I have always had 68 to 72 available slots to record my series or shows. Now when I look my number is down to 58.  I want this back up to 68 or

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Showtime/EPIX free offer four days

Got a message on my screen that you were offering four days of Showtime/EPIX free. So why is it not loading?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Free preview channel offers... Dates??

Just an FYI DirecTV, when you tell customers they have free channel previews for 4 days (in this case: Showtime & Epix); it's helpful to supply th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

Why won't Direct TV play on my new one+ phone?

My phone has no problem playing video content on any other site. On Direct TV audio works and commercials work fine. When commercials end the screen g

Questions

programing shows to watch

How can you preset shows to watch

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts