Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Apple TV

My Directv login works everywhere but Apple TV. There is not a Directv app on Apple TV anymore, just ATT TV. My login does not work on AT TV. Err

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

idp.dtvce.com???

Trying to watch a live channel and site says it can't reach my reciever even though I can ping it locally.Try to watch from the media web site and it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Is there a way to stop commercials from running when pausing?

I can no longer pause and examine something because the paused picture changes to ATT programming commercials before there is time. And switching back

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

927 error code

This is 2020 and the problem is still not corrected. I was downloading a movie and after completing download it will not play. I see this issue as f

Picture freezing

My picture is freezing while watching live TV and while watching recorded shows. It happens on all channels and all receivers. It freezes for a few se

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Loss of signal

While watching a program and it starts raining, even slightly with a slight wind, the program comes to a halt with a loss of signal indication. What c

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

At&t TV sunset, but I lost my whole service

If I was to only lose a channel or 2, why did the whole service shut down??????

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Lawd please someone help me! [ERROR 205.4]

Currently on rep #7.. Been trying to log into my DirecTV since April. Reps have 'escalated' 2 tickets regarding this. but no one's gotten back to me.

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

DirecTV HBO with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan?

Hi, I just upgraded to the ATT Unlimited Elite data plan, which includes HBO....will I now be able to get HBO on my DirecTV, or only thru the computer

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Channel 500

What is the story on channel 500

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago