Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

J
Oxygen channel

Why was the oxygen channel removed from my subscription? I called and now it would be an additional $43 to include this channel. I never received any

Questions

Do I have to move to escape DirectTV?

Any advice on how to get my condominium’s Board of Directors to change cable/internet providers?  In my previous homes, I could opt for any cable prov

Questions

error 775

error 775

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Covert wireless DTV to wired

We are wanting to be able to take our Direct TV with us when we go to Florida for the winter or go camping for 3-6 months at a time. Can you help me w

Questions

Fake 99 cent movies

How is Direct TV in business?  There have got to be grounds for a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) for all the thin

Questions

Can't delete recorded programs using Harmony 700 Universal Remote after Directv updated program menu

I'm using a Harmony 700 Universal Remote to control Directv programs on my Samsung TV. Directv updated their programming  menu, and now I can't figure

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Thin black horizontal line across entire screen (Toshiba)

Thin black horizontal line across entire screen (Toshiba). Line is between 1/3 to 1/2 up on the screen. Tried all three HDMI and turned off tv for two

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Remote will not program

Remote stopped working yesterday. Put new batteries in. Still not working.  As per Help on the menu.  I held down the mute and select keys still not w

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Remote program unsuccessful

My remote programming was unsuccessful. It will turn on and off and other functions work but not the volume or channels or pause button

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

On Demand buffering

On Demand constantly buffering, Using AT&T for internet

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts