Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Accepted Solution

reauthorization of Stelar and loss of channels

If Stelar is not reauthorized by the government will I lose channels in 2020? example:  MSNBC?

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Screensaver ads can’t be stopped

I commented on another thread on this. Thought it best to start another.When you pause a show, you end up with a screensaver. It used to be a DTV pong

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

missing content

Steven universe is missing almost the entire 5th season / steven universe future as well / steven universe the movie has also been removed and I’m not

Confused receiver and AT&T folks seem to have disappeared

I moved from CA to FL 6 months ago. However, my reciever, or whatever it is connected to at DTV or AT&T, must think I'm still in CA. Since, I still g

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

HBOmax

Trying to get HBO max to work... I am using my AT&T info, but it's not allowing me to join... It says that I don't have it on my account, but I have D

771-directv signal loss

771-directv signal loss

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Forced to watch commercials on recorded shows?

When I record shows on/from Direct TV I’m being forced to watch commercials? (Edited per community guidelines)? It says this program can’t be fast for

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Home theater volume

When I try and change the volume on my tv a message comes up near the volume of home theater volume and its locked. How to get this off and out norma

My service

I just restored my service and now I get an error code message 403- p1000. I can't get no one on the phone and the chat want open. Can I please get so

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

OAN network

Can you tell me why this despicable propagandist organization appears on you network? It's nothing more than a Fox right wing wanna be.Here's an examp

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago