Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Movie

I bought a movie. We have recently moved and got the directv moved with us. I try to play the movie and it will play but at the bottom of the screen i

Questions

Remote control codes for a Soyo tv

Need Tv codes to program a Soyo tv and a universal remote for direct tv

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket

I've called them repeatedly, and they always tell me that our account HAS the NFL Sunday Ticket. (We are supposed to, as it was part of the sign-up a

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 hours ago

Questions

How would I go about blocking people from renting movies in my house on direct tv? I can't afford the xtra$$$

How would I block the abilities in home to rent a movie on Direct TV? Thank you !

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

6 hours ago

Questions

How to fix when you have too many active locations on your tv?

How to fix when you get a message too many active locations on your tv i can’t turn on my tv?

Questions

Caribbean and Eastern Pacific DirecTV Coverage

Greetings, I am the Supply Officer aboard Coast Guard Cutter Mohawk. We generally deploy and patrol in the Caribbean and Eastern Pacific. When we go s

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

13 hours ago

Questions

not getting sound or video

I'm not getting any sound or video when trying to watch something from DirecTv. The tv sound and video work perfectly fine when playing a dvd, but whe

Questions

Streaming

As of 9/18 I am no longer able to stream CNN, MSNBc  etc to my laptop and desktop.  Tonight I get a message saying that this service is not

Questions

4K Channel 104 is pay-per-view screen and Error Code 721

I was looking forward this June to watching the Women's World Cup tournament and the Men's US Open golf tournament in 4K.  To my surprise, after a yea

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

zachfrain 

16 hours ago

Questions

Sec alternate channel

I am trying to tune in 611-1 but it says it is not available

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question