Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Lawd please someone help me! [ERROR 205.4]

Currently on rep #7.. Been trying to log into my DirecTV since April. Reps have 'escalated' 2 tickets regarding this. but no one's gotten back to me.

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Loss of signal

While watching a program and it starts raining, even slightly with a slight wind, the program comes to a halt with a loss of signal indication. What c

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DirecTV HBO with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan?

Hi, I just upgraded to the ATT Unlimited Elite data plan, which includes HBO....will I now be able to get HBO on my DirecTV, or only thru the computer

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Channel 500

What is the story on channel 500

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

CW channel on Directv not in HD

Not sure where to go for support but the CW channel on Directv in Iowa City is not showing programs in HD even though in the guide shows the HD symbol

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Demand error

My demand keeps saying " sorry! We have no programs at this time that match the filter you selected.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

directv giving me an error message 775

Have error message 775 no dish communication. I have checked my cable and connection and everything is fine.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

directv

I am getting an error message 775-no dish communication

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

idp.dtvce.com???

Trying to watch a live channel and site says it can't reach my reciever even though I can ping it locally.Try to watch from the media web site and it

Screen

The picture has stretched where I can’t see the tabs at the top when I hit info. I can’t tell what the channel changes to unless I hit guide. I did a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago