Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

R
error code 775

my service was shut off last night and i got right up and paid the bill and now i have error code 775. i dont see how this is happening since it was w

Questions

TCM On Demand channel 1256 unavailable

We've been able to get TCM On Demand (channel 1256) until Friday July 23 and not the message I get says it's unavailable. That's the only OD channel

Questions

Now I am having trouble with my Direct TV

I can't get HD.

Questions

Closed

Now I am having trouble with my Direct TV

I don't know why they give you a 800-531-5000 to call if you have an error code 771, because it's not for Direct TV problems. The Direct TV number for

Questions

Channel 390 CBSe Blacked out on weekends

I have the network package which includes 390 HD. The past two weekends, its been blacked out with channel 9531 (CBS SD) offered in its place. I've no

Questions

1256 (TCM) Currently unavailable??????

Have gotten this for 3 days. Any updates to problem?

Questions

Direct TV not working on Samsung Smart TV

7/25/21 2:50 pm MDT Direct TV is not working on my Samsung Smart TV. Is there a problem on your end? I had been watching direct tv (no problem) and th

Questions

mobil DNS application and instruction

Travelling in a motorhome with a sattelite and cannot get a majority of local channels ABC ,CBS,NBC etc. No response when using reccomended web site -

Questions

No local channels

I can not receive local channels. It displays the 771 error message only on the local channels.  I have refreshed and reset the receiver. 

Questions

Satellite dish

I have an older direct tv receiver model c51-100 I want to use in my RV. What satellite dish would I need to receive a signal when I am traveling?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.