Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

J
I can't watch channels I subscribe to

I cannot access channels I currently subscribe to and its been this way for a long time. I don't feel I should be paying for service that I'm not rece

Questions

directv problems

When I try to watch on demand programming all I get is an INVALID FORMAT Message on my TV screen. What is the issue?This does ot happen when I watch T

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

bmweinstein 

10 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV on My Computer. Error Stating "your computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network..."

I'm trying to watch DirecTV on my PC but it states "your computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver". It is and both are wired

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

10 hours ago

Questions

Cant watch directv on my PC, 'Must be connected to the same wireless network.

My pc is on the wireless network at 192.168.86.46, my receiver is on the wireless at 192.168.86.20, but I still get this message. I can however watch

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

10 hours ago

Questions

Multiple playlists on one account

My wife and I have very different viewing habits. It's time consuming and cumbersome to have to rummage through a page or more of a single shared pla

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

13 hours ago

Questions

I have no Menu, Guide or list of my DVR shows. It's only a black screen

I can't access my menu, guide or list of DVR shows. When I push those buttons on the remote the screen goes to black and the channel that is currently

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

13 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV Player

I'm having trouble downloading the DirecTV Player on my Mac in Google Chrome. I get this error: Your connection is not privateAttackers might be t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

LilDmomma 

15 hours ago

Questions

Commercials from different state!

I just moved from WA to MT. Had the installation guy out and now we're up and running. Channel lineup for 'local' channels are good but.... when watch

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

17 hours ago

Questions

Notification On Every Channel

This notification appears at the bottom of every every screen, no matter the channel: "Thanks for your purchase of CNNHD.  You can find your

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

tv does not support content protection. Replace HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the pr

Help!!! I’m not techie at all. My TV keeps going in and out and displaying the error message “Your tv does not support this programs content protectio

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts