Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching AT&T TV

Watching AT&T TV

Learn how you can find your favorite shows and channels.

L
AT&T TV Flashes On and Off - Unable to Watch

As a new customer, I switched to AT&T and connected the box to my Vizio TV. It kept blinking on and off and I was unable to get a stable picture.

Questions

Sound is out of sync on every channel.

I have a 4K TV and have been using AT&T TV since offered. I have just recently experienced the out-of-sync experience on every channel / network.

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

3 d ago

Questions

MASN and MASN2 in DC Area

Masn and Masn2 appear to be available to ATT TV in the DC area, but do not show up on my connection through ROKU.

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lou_do 

3 d ago

Questions

Poor picture quality

I recently installed AT&T tv. The picture quality is TERRIBLE! The picture looks all washed out. Is there any way to fix this or do I just have to

Questions

Streaming and using apps simultaneously

It turns off sometimes but not everytime. Sometimes it’s a small screen in the corner

posted 

4 d ago

Questions

Persistent Audio Sync Issues (Roku / AT&T TV)

Everything I try to watch on AT&T TV for Roku has an audio / video sync issue where the video lags at least 3s behind the audio. Often the delay i

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Lance_G31 

4 d ago

Questions

Remote not working in att tv for fire stick app

Every time we perform a search within the ATT tv app on our Fire stick, the remote completely stops working and won’t allow us to scroll through the s

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 d ago

Questions

DVR playback - will restart to beginning of recording during the middle of playback

Using the AT&T app on my Samsung TV, I will be watching a recorded program, and during playback, it will randomly restart to the beginning of the

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 d ago

Questions

ATT TV Google Assistance

Google assistance does not recognize the channel when requested to change. get a message: "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to ATT TV right n

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

sbonna65 

25 d ago

Questions

Why does the audio and video get out of sync using Roku?

I have been trying AT&T TV for the past week to compare it with Hulu. One of the first strange things I noticed was that occasionally the audio a

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

HeavyB93 

5 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts