Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching AT&T TV

Watching AT&T TV

Learn how you can find your favorite shows and channels.

D
NHL Blacked Out During Pandemic

I would like to know why the Dallas Stars hockey game is blacked out on NBCSN in the Dallas area on AT&T Now when the game is being played in Toronto

Questions

CNBC recordings not working properly on ATT TV.

Since Monday two shows I record every day on the CNBC channel - “mad money” and “fast money” have been replaced with content from a local broadcast ch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Forced Commercials

It appears AT&T has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service.  I understand 100% if I a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Unable to watch Spurs games on Fox Sports Southwest

I have AT&T TV and my package comes with Fox Sports Southwest. According to the NBA.com website I should be able to watch the Spurs games on Fox Sport

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the difference between Fox Sports South and Fox Sports Carolinas

The last 3 Carolina Hurricanes games have been listed on NBCSN and Fox Sports Carolina. NBCSN is blacked out for some reason during the game. For some

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Cw channel

I am in Georgia and unable to watch cw network is that normal

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

AT&T tv

I downloaded the AT&T app on both of my smart TVs. Every time I change the channel, it buffers and is blurry for about 30-45 seconds. Is this a normal

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Status on The CW

Looking on information on if/when The CW will be available to watch live on AT&T TV. I don’t know if it’s a national thing or just local (I’m in the O

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Meaning of error code 10006-008?

Can’t pull up any channels. “We’re experiencing a temporary Issue playing this content.”  Been down 15 minutes already...

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

RC8V2 TV remote won’t turn on TV

RC8V2 TV remote turns on streaming box, but doesn’t turn on Insignia  19” TV. The Home Box will turn on TV however.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts