Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Installation

U-verse TV Installation

Tips and tricks for getting U-verse TV up and running.

new tv

Hi How much would it cost to have a new tv connected to my uverse and program remote Would like a tech to come out

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

ONN LED TV code for needed for old Silver U-verse remote

Has anyone had success programming an old Silver U-Verse remote for an ONN LED ONC18TV001 TV?  It requires a four digit code starting with 1.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Reward letter

My account was updated 5 weeks ago. I haven’t received my award letter. I tried entering my account number. The response is that I don’t have an award

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cords

Wanting to move the modem to another location in the room and need longer cables. Where do I get them?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

A20-RF1 Remote

I had u-verse several tears ago and purchased an A20-RF1 remote with dongle.  I had switched to direct tv but went back to u-verse. I installed the do

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

U-verse or direct

Which is better, u-verse or direct TV ?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New tv install

I just installed new Samsung smart tv but cannot get verse channels to connect nor verse remote to work.  Samsung phone support was no help.  Any idea

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Charging me for wrong cancelled ..

Yes I live in apartment and the installation didn't happen cuz the Jack's didn't read right . But the att employee cancelled my order. I called costum

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Very unhappy

This is Jamie *****. I have been a loyal customer of you alls company for many many years. I placed an order to have u-verse installed at my home, in

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

uverse order

Ordered uverse bundle and out side lines had to be installed , problem is solved need tech out to install in house !

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago