Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Installation

U-verse TV Installation

Tips and tricks for getting U-verse TV up and running.

Att Uverse: no picture, no menu, no response holding power for 10 seconds....

I was watching TV when the message (black screen with white wording) saying to reboot appeared. I did as I have done before, which  is to hold the pow

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Need U-Verse reciever

Hello yall!! I have 2 receivers now, I need a 3rd, for another room, how much would that cost, and how do I get one.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

My 62 inch tv was broken and my child was hurt

So whoever installed my service left some of the cords are wiring out across the floor so I tried covering it up with a rug well that still didn't wor

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Replacement Remote

My remote is not working. I tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions and it still does not work. What do I need to do to get a replacement?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Coaxle cable to Cat 5

I am getting terible reception on my wireless receiver on the 2nd floor.  Tried moving the WAP doesn't help becasue then can't get signal out to garag

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Connection to my Vizio tv

The weather knocked the power out and I'm unable to connect to the wireless internet. HELP!

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Remotes

Could you tell us how to order two remote controls for our uverse tv. Thanks

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

The WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

I have been trying to obtain the U-Verse bundle with internet and home phone included with UVerse cable since the beginning of September 2019. It is n

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Motom

My internet and cable are not working the box isn't lit up I don't know what happened

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

hdmi1selectingonremote

when I went to select source I selected HDMI1 for cable but it won't take, what key do I hit so it takes.... the enter button and OK button don't work

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago