Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Installation

U-verse TV Installation

Tips and tricks for getting U-verse TV up and running.

Accepted Solution

New House Build

I am building a new house. Have had ATT UVERSE for years. We will have a detached garage apt. Just wondering what wires I need to prewire in the

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Neighbors have Uverse internet but not available for me.

Just moved to a new construction neighborhood (subdivision). Neighbors who have been there for over a year have Uverse tv internet but when I check o

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Installation

What does it take to get a tech come to install? Appointment was supposed to be between 9 and 10. It's now 2:30 and no tech has called or arrived. I'v

posted 

2 months ago

Intermittent HDMI connection between AT&T box and Samsung TV

The connection between AT&T Uverse box and the Samsung TV intermittently loses its contact so that I must reconnect the HDMI cable.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

help with hooking up a new tv to uverse receiver

help with hooking up a new tv to uverse receiver

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

remote program mode.

All remote buttons function but i have new tv and remote will not enter program mode.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Trouble with setting up my new insignia 4k fire edition tv with Uverse.

I am having trouble getting Uverse to work with my new TV. The tv isn't able to find the channels. I am able to use are old tv, but not the new TV.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Sneaky Disconnect

I placed a move order for Internet and Uverse. Finally got Internet 2 weeks past the promised installation date. However, my Uverse service was cancel

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Att Uverse: no picture, no menu, no response holding power for 10 seconds....

I was watching TV when the message (black screen with white wording) saying to reboot appeared. I did as I have done before, which  is to hold the pow

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Need U-Verse reciever

Hello yall!! I have 2 receivers now, I need a 3rd, for another room, how much would that cost, and how do I get one.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago