Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Installation

U-verse TV Installation

Tips and tricks for getting U-verse TV up and running.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New remote control can't program my TV

So I bought 2 new remote controls and I can't get them to control my TV power. The codes I used previously with my old remotes don't work.  That seems

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Yahoo Games The Uverse Remote didn't stand a chance

My mom distroid Her first Uverse tv remote this evening the buttons started falling off My mom averages 8 to 10 Hours a day playing Yahoo Games. I've

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to unmute my STB?

I have the sliver remote control. Some times when I press the INFO key on the remote, it mutes the STB and I see a speaker icon with a cross over it p

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remote Programming Screens Blank

the choose your remote screen is blankthe highlight is missing from every screen below that except for the blue back and home buttons when I manage to

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guide on how to Program AT&T Remote Control to your TV

Here's a guide on how to Program the AT&T Universal Remote Control to your TV. Click Here for the Link. It also includes the codes for different brand

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Self-Install - Backfeed to existing phone circuit?

I'm thinking about moving from AT&T DSL to Uverse Internet & Voice using the self-install option which evidently gets you a 2Wire 3600HGV RG.  An AT&T

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Changing Inputs on Surround Sound Receiver

I can't imagine this is a new thought, but I have not been able to find a resolution. I currently have Uverse, HD TV, and Blu ray hooked up to Sony HT

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

How does U-Verse work? Cable? Phone line?

I'm just curious.. I had U-Verse installed last weekend (and am loving it), with the TV programming, internet and home phone (home phone isn't connect

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to program remote for my TV

Has anyone sucessfuly programed a remote to control a Emerson 20" LCD TV Model LC200EM8G

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago