Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
U-verse TV Installation

U-verse TV Installation

Tips and tricks for getting U-verse TV up and running.

Netgear switches

Do techs still carry netgear switches? I may need a switch to keep my tv streams separate from data traffic. My plan is to connect ont-bgw210-zxyel gs

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

TCL sound bar programming code

I found the TCL tv code but don’t see a code for audio programming. I have the TCL sound bar hooked up to my TCL tv. I need to seperately program the

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Need a list of what to return Uverse

I need a detailed list of EVERY item that I need to return for canceling my Uverse/Internet services. I was told that I would receive an email but hav

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Equipment Question

Can I buy my own equipment vs the never-ending lease option?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

From a cement for AT&T Uverse Gateway

What is the right thing to buy to replace e an ATT Gateway? And where can I buy it?

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Uverse TV with ADI

Can you get Uverse TV with AT&T Dedicated Fiber Internet?

posted 

1 week ago

Installed Uverse TV with Spectrum internet ... TVs working fine, Unable to connect to any Uverse streaming service

So I think I've made a huge mistake.I have a roommate, and we decided to split the cost of utilities.He has Spectrum Internet in his name and I j

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Red x and number 6

internet and tv were working fine . Now i get a red x and number 6.How can i get basic tv again?

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

u-verse install

hello, I am having issues with getting my Sony projector television and my new Uverse box to fully communicate with one another. I see the Uverse logo

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

New House Build

I am building a new house. Have had ATT UVERSE for years. We will have a detached garage apt. Just wondering what wires I need to prewire in the

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago