Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7687)
Oddball keystone jacks

I had Uverse installed several years ago. As part of that operation, they replaced the wall plate & connectors I had with their own 4-hole plate and keystone punchdown jacks for (1) Uverse signal in to RG, (2) ethernet out to the rest of my house, (3) phone line out to the rest of my house, and

Questions

Channel Covers Associations Building

I am not sure when they were initially installed but I have been trying for two months to talk with someone at AT&T regarding the wire channel covers which were installed on the backside of our codo associations building. I need to find out who did the installation of these channel covers &a

Questions

TV with RVs

How does TV service work with a stationary RV?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Volume button on Remote

It appears I have successfully programed a new S30-S1B remote all except for the Volume button work. Mute works, but not the +/- button.  Any advice?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red X

Main cable box shows a red ‘X’ in the middle of my tv screen secondary box works

Questions

U-verse motorola receiver search function not working

I just installed a replacement motorola cable box and everything works well EXCEPT I cannot search. It takes a while and then I get a 0 error message- failed to load resource. The search on my other cable box works just fine.

Questions

Uverse DVR receiver

I received the below error message everytime I restart my receiver and modem:   Account unavailable.  This Set Top Box does not match the account settings.  Restart Receiver.

Questions

Can a bad ethernet cord ruin a DVR?

In the past week I’ve replaced two DVR‘s. We had electrical power switch on and off quickly and the next day noticed that our DVR showed a red X on its TV screen. After determining that this unit was not repairable, a new one was sent and the error message was to the effect that the Uverse service “

Questions

Often cannot access Netflix or Amazon Prime on TV

It randomly says no internet connection. But, I can access regular channels through HDMI3.  Is this a TV problem or a Uverse problem?  When I cannot access it in my main living room, I can access it at another location in the house.  The receiver in the living room is quite old - lik

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I connect U-Verse to a different ISP

I have att u-verse and ISP but am switching ISP to a different provider. I would like to keep the U-Verse. Is that possible?

Questions

New DVR doesnt match account settings

Replaced my old DVR with a new one 2 days ago. So far I’ve not been able to connect to my U-verse service. I get an error message stating that “ the set top box does not match account settings.” There is an option to restart the receiver which I have done over the last 2 days, always returning to t

Questions

Return

Where do I send uverse equipment?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.