The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

M
dVR recordings are missing

does anyone know how to restart DVR to get list of recorded shows

Questions

Closed

Paint on ground in front of house

Recently AT&T did some digging and work on cable in front of my house and my neighbors which lasted over a week. Several utilities (gas, electric) spray painted signs in front of our houses and on our property to indicate buried pipes and wires.  We were told the paint would be power clean

Questions

circle with a number from 1 to 25 in it in the upper right corner of your tv

After programming s30-s1b remote volume shows as number in circle instead of volume bar?

Questions

At&T contractors damage to yards

AT&T has hired contractors to install cable in a neighborhood outside of Waco Texas yards have been damaged, who can we reach out to for assistance in this matter

Questions

Uverse cable box freezing and unfreezing while watching recorded program

I have a DVR, a wireless box, and a wired (coax) box. When playing back a recorded show, the wired box has begun freezing for a second or two, then starting and working for a few minutes, then freezing again over and over. The DVR and wireless boxes do not have this problem. I have tried rebooting

Questions

Password

How to reset my password but I don't have the phone that is getting the text message

Questions

Real Estate Department

Hello, I'm looking to get ahold of someone in the real estate department. Please help!

Questions

U VERSE tv boxes

My 3 wired tv boxes refuse to connect to U VERSE, it says restart but no matter how many times I restart it, it doesn't work. A REP cussed at me and then hung up in my face! so no help there! Can somebody do their job and fix the services I'm currently paying for and NOT getting !

Questions

Accepted Solution

U-verse TV vs. DirecTV Stream

Is the (not-so-old) U-verse on-demand streaming TV service still around or is someone now compelled to go with DirecTV Stream if they wanted IPTV? They'd like to stay in the "U-verse only" family of services if possible but somebody said that, due to some recent corporate machinations, DirecTV Strea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Since updating to iOS 15, I cannot log into the U-Verse app.

I had no problem logging to the U-verse app prior to the update.

Questions

My Remote is not working even after changing the batteries, need help to fix it

Remote is flashing. I changed the batteries and it's still flashing. I am not able to lower the volume or changed channels. What can be done to fix it?

Questions

Closed

TV Remote AT&T Uverse

Remote off and on button is blinking red. I changed the batteries and is still blinking. What needs to be done to fix it? Thank you!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.