U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7584)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will changing from Uverse copper to Uverse fibre change my set top boxes

Will likely switch from UVerse copper to Uverse fiber soon. Will this mean new set top boxes?

Questions

Receiver issues for years!

Replaced 2x already. I’m grandfathered in meaning I don’t pay for the receivers. Once again I have big time issues with my receiver. 11:01 it went down every night...I rebooted. Sometimes it works once, but sometimes need to reboot many times. I just dealt with it. But, sporadically a dialogue box w

Questions

Real estate or legal department

I need to speak with someone in your legal or real estate department.  I own property in Madison Alabama that has a substation on it.  I have been to the city and county courthouse and no record of easement s recorded.  I need proof that you are aloud on my property.

Questions

AT&T Customer Support understands issue with DVR receiver but fails to properly correct 5 times in two months so far. Any Help available?

A few months ago, we scheduled a move with our AT&T services that we had for year(s) prior to the move. The move was only to a different unit of the existing community that our AT&T services were established at, just a 3-digit change to unit number in address. No problem. Our AT&T ser

Questions

My second U-verse receiver won't start

After a residence power failure, the second receiver will not start. The Power light blinks; however, the Link light does not illuminate. I have disconnected its power and re-connected. I rebooted the Gateway, too. The primary receiver (i.e., the one with the DVR) worked before rebooting the Gateway

Questions

Account Unavailable after update

When I turned on my TV & Receiver this morning, I got a prompt about Update system, after I pressed OK to update system, the receiver updated but now says Account unavailable. This Set Top Box does not match the account settings. I already did the following: pressed OK to restart receiver (d

Questions

Motorola VAP 2500 messages

In my NVG 599Router under Diagnostics - Logs - System Log I have always been receiving the attached messages. The lights on VAP are Link blinking green and Paired blinking green. This is been going on for  years. I only have one wireless set top box linked. I have fixed the IP as 192.168.1.215.

Questions

Receiver continuously rapid blinking

My receiver suddenly is rapidly and continuously blinking and won’t turn off. Have tried unplugging. Does it need to be replaced?

Questions

Receiver won't start.

I get a message uverse not available at this time please try again later. I've restarted everything many times with no results. Any ideas?

Questions

DVR recordings

@madmax988 yes I am in Miami, Fl. and have UVerse Internet, still waiting for fiber in my neighborhood!

Questions

Receiver will not reboot

TV will not come on and say "Uverse not available" restart receiver. Have restarted several time and nothing. Same problem last week and a tech restarted remotely.  They just upgraded us to fiber optic cable on Tuesday. 

Questions

U-verse Blinking / NAD M17v2i compatibility

I've tried several of the U-verse boxes of different models and ages to feed our programming signal into our new NAD M17v2i surround processor and we get a blinking of our video feed on screen with all of them. The blinking is intermittent.  Sometimes several minutes go by before a blink will

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.