Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Talk to a real person in support

How do you quickly reach a real person for tech or customer support?  AT&T has the worst contact for customers that I have ever experienced.

Questions

Tv DVR not working and have been asking for help for months with no solutions

Hello, I apologize in advance if i come across as rude in this but after months of trying to get our TV working its hard to be polite anymore. We called in march to let At&t know that our DVR wasn't working and they walked us through the typical troubleshooting steps, then ended up having to get

Questions

Remote Control Problem

The mute button on my AT&T U-Verse remote control (S10) quit working. AT&T sent me a replacement remote (S30).  I programmed the new (refurbished) unit which worked fine initially. The power button then began turning on and off only my DVR, not both the TV and DVR. I reprogramed the re

Questions

I need to order a replacement box

I need to order a new receiver box. I don't want service people at my house but want the box sent to me.  What is the procedure?

Questions

Need to move tv and access cable

Present tv access cable was installed by Uverse when it initially became available in our neighborhood years ago. New larger tv is to be installed over fireplace on another wall.  Who moves cable - Uverse tech or us?

Questions

Uverse receiver is frozen up

The main Uverse receiver was stuck in rewind while watching a recorded program. When it had gotten to the beginning of the program, it switched back to regular tv. However, all recordings had been deleted. Now the green light on the receiver continues to blink. The tv has the NO SIGNAL message. I ha

Questions

Error code 403

I receive Error Code 403 - Forbidden when trying to access My Account or Troubleshooting

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Direct cinema

How do I get the direct cinema connection kit

Questions

Uverse app on Moto G Power responds "Receiver Discovery Failed."

My Moto G Power is running Android 11. The Uverse App displays the guide, plays shows, and handles recordings.  The Remote Control feature cannot connect to the set top box. When I tap the Remote Control icon and then tap Connect I see a message, "Receiver Discovery Failed."  I have reboo

Questions

Closed

Game play

Can you hookup av cables to uverse box for game plus like game cube

Questions

ISB7005 Wireless Receiver activation

If I purchase an ISB7005 wireless receiver off of ebay will it connect to my wifi router and Gateway? One of two ISB7005 wireless receivers wouldn't connect so it was replaced with a new receiver that doesn't have the same coaxial cable connection in the back for my old tv, plus it worked well wi

Questions

Replacing a wireless TV receiver.

Followed the installation process. Pairing showed "connection success" on screen.. The screen now says, "Service Connection Update". "Your TV receiver temporarily unable to connect to the AT&T U-verse TV service". When I re-try by clicking on the "Update Now" box it repeats the same statement on

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.