The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

M
Returning AT&T Equipment Received in Error

What should be done to return AT&T Equipment Received in Error? A replacement AT&T U-verse TV Wireless Receiver (VIP2500) was requested. What was received via FEDEX the next day was an AT&T U-verse TV Wired Receiver (VIP1200).  So, now AT&T is requesting that the AT&T U-ve

Questions

Recording problem

Tonight, the item “Recordings” disappeared from the ATT U-verse listings and in its place “On Demand” is there. Can’t record anything.

Questions

Returned equipment

How do I know if you have received my equipment that I returned?

Questions

ATT still billing me for returned receiver; The UPS Store gave me a return receipt but Customer Service says ATT has no record

Hello! I returned my second U-verse receiver via The UPS Store months ago but am still being billed $10 per month. AT&T Customer Service has told me twice it's not not their problem. The UPS Store says the "AT&T Equipment Return Receipt" it gave me is proof I delivered the equipment as instr

Questions

Closed

DVR freezing/skipping on recorded shows and paused live tv

Setup:Wired DVR upstairsGateway downstairsWireless receiver downstairs When watching recorded shows or paused/playing live tv on the DVR receiver upstairs there are no issues. When doing the same on the wireless receiver downstairs, every 10 or 15 seconds, the playback will act like it pauses then s

Questions

Guide not working

I have a Getting Information message in the guide on every channel on every receiver in my house and it's been that way for 2 days. I've tried unplugging, waiting 15 secs and plugging back in but nothing. Any suggestions?

Questions

DVR error code 401 - unauthorized

I’m getting Error Code 401 on my Uverse DVR when I try to ‘Search’ for programs to potentially record. It’s been happening for a few days on all tvs in the home. Any advice on resolving this issue?

Questions

My ISB 7005 cable box doesn't work. How do I get the cable box replaced?

Initially, the power button was not functional and the Link, HD, and Record lights would blink simultaneously at about a 6-7 second interval. I pressed the reset button for 10 seconds and it restarted but never got past the three blinking dots at restart. I then got on the forum and followed the ins

Questions

How can I arrange for a tech to come to my home to check the line to one of 4 cable boxes?

I have 4 cable boxes, after a power outage Dec. 30 night, 1 of the boxes does nothing. The power light flashes constantly and will not shut off the power. I spent an hour Dec. 31 with U-Verse tech on the phone but he couldn't resolve the problem.  I am convinced the problem is in the Cat 5 cab

Questions

The future for U-verse TV

We've had U-verse TV for about a dozen years. I know before the spin-off of Directv from ATT, there was serious talk of U-verse being shut down/discontinued/sunsetted, but since Directv spun off and included U-verse, I thought there might be hopes U-verse would be reinvigorated, and we would get sy

Questions

Screen keeps pixelating/freezing only on tv

My DVR runs through an Ethernet cable not wireless and while watching live tv or the DVR the screen constantly freezes or pixelated, not sure the correct term. This never happens while streaming. I’ve rebooted and checked all the wiring. Any ideas why this could be happening? Doesn’t make sense to

Questions

Ethernet connections for TV, Computers, Gaming Consoles and U-verse boxes

I am building a new house and am planning to transfer my U-verse service to the new house. I will have 2 computers, 6 smart TV's, 2 gaming consoles and 5 U-verse Boxes. I will be using a mesh system for my wi-fi and would like to hardwire everything except laptops, tablets, phones, appliances and pl

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.