U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

I think I can do this,,,,, would like confirmation

Pretty long term U-verse customer, in general things are pretty good BUT. Samsung TV in living room, about 30 feet away as the crow fly's, it's got 3 walls between office and living room.  Equipment is: BGW210 gateway, short ethernet from gateway to VAP2500 WAP, WAP communicates with U-verse r

Questions

U-verse TV keeps jumping to live TV

Hello, This week my wired DVR receiver started showing the message "This Channel jumped to live TV to allow TV viewing or recording on the DVR receiver". This happens even if we do not have any recording going on the DVR or any other TV receiver being on. I called the customer support line and t

Questions

Can't get off of the title screen

After a power outage, BOTH of my TV's that are serviced with Uverse have been stuck on the Black Uverse title screen and there is a message stating that "Uverse is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." I have tried rebooting and unplugging/plugging in the gateway AND each receiver. This

Questions

Stupid “follow up”

I know I’m just venting, but why does AT&T send these stupid follow up questions? Has anyone ever actually had their service fixed, after talking to a CSR for at least a half-hour, and before a technician has arrived? (Because, of course, no, my service was not fixed!) “Hi, its AT&T! We d

Questions

How do I transfer recorded films from one ATT uVerse DVR to replacement DVR?

I would like to transfer the films recorded to the new ATT uVerse DVR. How do I do that?

Questions

The future for U-verse TV

We've had U-verse TV for about a dozen years. I know before the spin-off of Directv from ATT, there was serious talk of U-verse being shut down/discontinued/sunsetted, but since Directv spun off and included U-verse, I thought there might be hopes U-verse would be reinvigorated, and we would get sy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are some indications that a Uverse receiver is going bad?

After changing a channel, about 30 seconds later video/sound lock, goes to signal lost, then will come back in 2-5 minutes. EVERY time channel is changed. Can go to another channel right away, it is there, then locks, signal lost, will come back.

Questions

Box in garage

I no longer have uverse at this property. Can I safely unplug this box.

Questions

Tv is blue- loose wires

Newer Samsung tv seems very blue. Just noticed the line coming in has detached blue and green wires. This then leads to a NetgearuCat.Se 50 switch. Any ideas how to fix this?

Questions

no sound on tv even after uverse receiver restart

the lack of sound has been happening for weeks. A receiver restart would solve it until yesterday. Now no sound even after restart.

Questions

AT&T Uverse app on Android 11 - Receiver Discovery Failed

Set up enabled apps for U-verse TV I've done the setup per the above instructions and I've set the "Connection Mode" to default so any device can connect. I've also restarted the AT&T gateway and Uverse DVR, but I still get the error(Receiver Discovery Failed). How can I debug this connec

Questions

uverse receiver frozen

all lights on my uverse wireless receiver are lit and will not turn off. unplugging power cord and plugging back in does not help.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.