Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recordings gone from tv in other room

DVR is in one room, it now has 53 recordings.  I have always been able to watch the recordings in the other room, even set up recordings there. Now th

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

advise on best coax cable for Uverse?

moved my TV in bedroom. was connected via a short 5' coax cable wall to TV. moved TV and now need ~35' cable. I found some 100' coax with a significan

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Each receiver playing for 5 seconds after channel change then freezes

I'm on day two now.  Yesterday was fine but I started having a problem today with the receivers.  They play for a few seconds after a channel change a

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Slingbox Pro w/ UVerse Remote Control Issue

Hi guys, Thanks in advance for any help.  I've looked the forums for the last few hours and can't seem to find anyone with my issues. I just setup a S

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Drops every 12 hrs

I am having an issue I hope someone here can help me with. My router does a total reset approx every 12 hrs, at first just the broadband and service l

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VCR-DVD player

I have movies and DVDs I would like to watch on my own DVD-VCR player. It is connected to my TV but I forget what you need to do on the remote so you

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Coincidence?

Okay so we're barely getting U-verse going in my area.  Before, our only option was cable, and although we had all the bells and whistles and weren't

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Line Stats Analysis Results

This thread will contain the results of the analysis of everyone's line stats that have been posted in the Data/Stats Collection Thread. My initial

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Vizio Soundbar Compatibility with U-Verse Remote Control

I have the Vizio VSB210WS Sound Bar and I was hoping to sync the remotes, so I don't have to use the Vizio remote just for the volume, but I haven't b

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Remote programming code for Apex HDTV

I recently purchased a new HDTV on Black Friday and am not able to find a code to program it it to the Uverse remote I've tried every code listed in t

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago