Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Uverse Realtime

I have downloaded the realtime program. Looks pretty cool, but there is a problem. I haven't a clue as to what Im looking at. LOL. Could someone give

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question about U-Verse Installation (RG placement / Coax vs CAT5)

U-Verse just arrived in my neighborhood (new VRAD just went in >500 feet away) and I'm considering making the switch. I have a few questions first how

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Capacity Info for DVR

I'm fairly new to U-Verse, using a Cisco DVR.  I am unable to figure out how to tell what percentage of the DVR space is occupied by recordings.  Any

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Slingbox Preparation

I'm contemplating adding a Slingbox and am trying to confirm a couple of set-up issues:Current set-up: DVR-STB is Motorola VIP 1225 hooked to TV via H

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remote Zoom button allows adding Favorites on some tv's, but not all

We are new to U-verse, and very confused by the Zoom button.  On all of our tv's but one, it does a very handy function: allowing you to add a channel

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Location of IR receiver on VIP1225 box

I am setting up my U-verse with all the boxes in the basement (just like I had DirecTV previously) and a Universal MX-3000 RF to IR remote control tha

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot record what has already aired...

The TV was on a channel for 2 hours and my wife forgot to schedule a recording for a show in that time frame. We can go back to the beginning of the s

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittant Recording Misses

On an intermittant basis some scheduled recordings are missed and some only record partially.  Most get recorded properly. I tried a disaster recovery

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Trouble with 5.1 audio going through Sony Google TV Blu-ray box to Sony Soundbar

Hi Guys, I went out today and purchased a Sony Google TV Blu-ray unit and added it to my living room setup. Before I had the Cisco uVerse box hooked i

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Proper Connection of DVR to DVD-recorder and TV for recording

I will be getting a new DVR b/c of pixelation issues so I am trying to save some of my shows. I have the DVD-rec connected by red/white/yellow av to U

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago