Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

E

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wired Receivers Not Working

I have 3 wired uverse receivers. TV message says uverse not availabe on this TV - Restart Receiver. Have tried restarting all receivers and still not

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Questions

Wireless cable box error message

My one cable box is giving the error message “set top box does not match account settings”. I’m having problems getting through to tech support and sa

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

Power light won’t turn off on iph8005 stb box

When I hit power on my att s30 remote the power light on my new iph8005 set top box that a att technician hooked up doesn’t turn off. Is it ok to hit

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

No U-verse after factory reset

After a failed attempt to switch to a new wifi system (nest), I decided it would be best to start over. I reconnected all cables as they were and did

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

Broadband keeps disconnecting

I recently moved into an apartment, my employer offers Apartments to the employees . well they offer cable broadband as part of the rent and utilities

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Problem with Receiver

The only way I can get U-Verse connection is to reset the receiver each time till the gear symbol comes on and resets everything. What is wrong?

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

DVR will not boot up, how can I get to recordings? Can they be pulled and copied to new DVR?

After a storm, both the gateway and DVR were knocked offline. Rebooted gateway, internet and other receiver came back online. DVR receiver keeps sayin

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

WiFi Access Point

Should the link light on the access point continually flash?   We had an issue with it that would not clear using the instructions on the TV screen, b

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

What ethernet cable do you recommend for BGW210 router and uverse?

What is the recommended cable to use for ethernet on my new att router? Thanks.

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

Trying to cancel my internet for another internet provider

So we’re on a family plan(contract is up)& I have 2 wireless cable box receivers that’s connected to my router in the next room for Cable TV.. If I wa

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts