Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

T
My own cable set top box

Can I get and pay for my own set top box on a sub account?

Questions

Why does Uverse lose signal every night at 11 pm, and then several times after that?

Every night. Same thing. Last 6 months, since I signed up. 11 pm, signal goes out. Between 11 and 3 it will go out sometimes 5 or 6 times. Can't watch

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Returning

I would like to return a wireless receiver I got but don’t know how

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Receiver:

The gear symbol comes on during movies (Prime Video) and interrupts. What is the problem and how can it be corrected?

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Wifi WiFi receivers picture freezes on all channels, dvr, on demand.

Both of my WiFi receivers freeze up all the time. On in the basement one up stairs. The basement one goes from full signal to 1 bar all the time. The

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

remote stopped working mid program

I was watching a TV that hasn't been used in more than 2 years but the remote seemed fine and started it right up. I was watching a saved program but

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

"The recordings list is unavailable" is the message that shows up on the screen when I push the 'recordings' button on the remote.

Trying to bring up my recordings.  Instead I get a message:  "The recordings list is unavailable."  How do I get back to my recordings??

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Order a wireless receiver

I want to order a wireless receiver. How doI do that? The CSR referred me to this app.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wired Receivers Not Working

I have 3 wired uverse receivers. TV message says uverse not availabe on this TV - Restart Receiver. Have tried restarting all receivers and still not

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Wireless cable box error message

My one cable box is giving the error message “set top box does not match account settings”. I’m having problems getting through to tech support and sa

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts