Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

J
DVR Recordings Disappear

My DVR recordings disappeared again. I have power cycled my set top box for the second time today and probably the 5th time this week. Why does this k

Questions

U-verse receiver not getting service

Not getting service in wired U-verse receiver. Have 2 other wireless, and they are working fine. What gives?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Keep losing wifi connection on wireless uverse receiver

We keep losing and then regaining wifi connection to our uverse wireless receiver. This causes the picture to freeze and then go back to normal sever

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Wireless receivers not pairing with WPS

I recently painted my living room which required power down of all U-Verse equip.  When power was restored the DVR and main TV work fine but the 2 bed

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How AT&T customer service works:

I have been using AT&T my entire life.  Most recently I have been on U-Verse for a little over three years.  So far, I have changed out several pieces

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

I added a new WiFi Router and now I cannot see any recording on remote receivers...

When I hit "Recordings" on the wireless receivers, I get a message that reads the following:   The Recordings list is unavailable.   Make sure this TV

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

No link to wireless STB after successfully paired.

I get no link to wireless STB after successfully paired and reboot fails. STB is VAP2500, AP is VAP2500. Second STB links fine to AP. Have tried two n

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

New Cisco ISB7005 Receiver STB

Can the WPS be bypassed when the LAN is present?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

PaceIPH8010 Not working

My TV connected to the Pace Cable Box showed "No Signal".  I took th4e Cable Box from the other wired location and it works.  I need to replace my Pac

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Managed switch with DVR STB

I have an ethernet cable from the RG to a network port in my family room.  Then an ethernet cable to the DVR STB.  If I split that signal using a mana

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts