Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Wireless U-verse receiver having issues with new bridged router

My wireless U-verse box has always performed just fine. I was having issues with my WiFi signal throughout the house, however, and so I installed an A

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

AT&T sent me a wired vip1200 Set Top Box to replace my Wireless VIP2500 STB. I hate AT&T!!!!!

@ATTU-verseCare @ATTCares  One of my 2 wireless motorola VIP2500 STB's died completely no lights 100% dead.  So attempt#1 to troubleshooting via phone

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse DVR box

What does it mean when error message on client unprovisioned appears when installing a new? box

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Need step by step instructions for switching a wireless receiver to wired

I have 4 units at my house , 1 wired and 3 wireless. One of the wireless units keeps losing signal and I believe it is due being too far away. I have

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

S30 Remote will not turn Samsung TV On

I have a Samsung TV model LN32D430G3D and the AT&T U-Verse S30 remote. The remote works for volume, turning the TV off , but will not turn it ON. The

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Interference from Polk Soundbar

I recently purchased a Polk Sound Bar with wireless subwoofer and surround speakers. When I hook them up my tv with wireless receiver freezes up. I

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Remote s30 stopped working.

Remote stopped working, power light is flashing

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Bravo shows not recording

This was a widespread problem last summer...took a long time to fix...we were first told to replace our dvr...that didn’t fix it...then we were told i

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Clock display

Why can AT&T issue me receiver with digital clock ? It seems not asking for Miracle? Willing to pay for it. Instead all Reps game me runaround playing

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

I lose signal every night at 9:40 pm

Every night for the last 2 weeks, my gateway box goes out and I loose internet and my cable signal. All of the lights on the gateway box flash and the

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago