Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

J
Uverse TV Receiver Keeps Losing Signal

My Uverse receiver keeps losing signal and going to the “Signal has been lost” screen. When I change the channel to any other channel, it works for ab

Questions

Lose connection to Uverse every day at 11 pm

Everyday around 11 pm, we lose the connection on our Uverse TVs. We have wired and wireless boxes and DVRs. It goes out for a few seconds then comes b

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

16 hours ago

Questions

POWER OUTAGE

How long will it take to restore services? It's been a week now; working on a second week. Our main box in living room is out and we have no internet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

a day ago

Questions

Uverse/Internet reboots EVERY morning at 1:00AM CST..

My Uverse/Internet reboots EVERY morning at 1:00AM CST without fail. This has been happening for the past year or so. It actually started happening af

Questions

ARRIS - SURFboard mAX Pro Wireless-AX11000

so i cant find a way to get my wireless u-verse tv boxes to connect to this, i have all my other WiFi stuff connected but not the wireless u-verse tv

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

Closed

How to force a software update on my set top box?

I get a message saying “Uverse signal has been lost”. I go through the instructions on the screen and nothing works. I’m told I need to do a software

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8sho 

6 days ago

Questions

AT&T U-Verse Remote pairing help

A couple minutes ago I figured out how to connect my AT&T U-verse controller to my LG webOS TV. I was testing the features when i noticed that the

Questions

Can’t get my receiver to pair with my tv. Recently added a wifi extension. Does this have anything to do with it?

I can’t get my at&t u-verse wireless to pair with my tv. I’ve been watching basically only streaming services like Netflix and Hulu for months and

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Atverseuser999 

7 days ago

Questions

in certain parts of house wireless rec just blinks

receiver has worked in that spot for 5 years

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 days ago

Questions

Tech Support thinks customers are stupid!

I just spent an hour on the phone with ATT Uverse Tech Support. I called because I had a new Wired (Motorola VIP 1200) receiver swapped out yesterday

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts