Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

ATT Gave Me Wrong Order, No Cable

So after spending an hour on the phone with customer service, and her finally listening to me saying the cable boxes are broken due to a power surge.

Recording List Unavailable

Our recordings on our DVR are not showing up. New shows are not recording. This is true for all tv's in our home. We have rebooted many times and s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

DVR

Any fixes on the DVR deleting shows?? I’ve had 2 tech visits and 3 new DVR’s in a one month period and still have the issue! I’ve spent 8 hrs total on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

"U-verse is not available at this time" on one receiver

I've done all the troubleshooting with no help. Main receiver next to the wireless is working fine. The wireless Cisco receiver across the house gets

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

This set top box does not match the account settings.

We have not had any changes in our service. The entire family is home due to the Covid-19 and the main TV decided to stop working. That error is what

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

What is the login to my Motorola VAP2500

Every night at 11:01 PM PST my wireless Uverse cable box connected to the television in my bedroom loses connection for about 3 minutes then either re

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

“Set top box does not match the account settings” error

Does anyone know the resolution to this error message?  Was on the phone with support for an hour. No help.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Receiver box

One of my three uverse boxes stopped working. I have tried everything (holding power button for ten seconds, disconnecting power source, unplugging r

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Uverse not working on one tv

We have 3 receivers for uverse and one of them is not working. Have unplugged, held the power button for 10 seconds, etc. Get a blue screen with "No

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Check input connection

Clearly I’m tech challenged. I have held down the WPS button on the router and then press the OK button on the receiver. The message keeps telling me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…