Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Need step by step instructions for switching a wireless receiver to wired

I have 4 units at my house , 1 wired and 3 wireless. One of the wireless units keeps losing signal and I believe it is due being too far away. I have

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

S30 Remote will not turn Samsung TV On

I have a Samsung TV model LN32D430G3D and the AT&T U-Verse S30 remote. The remote works for volume, turning the TV off , but will not turn it ON. The

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Interference from Polk Soundbar

I recently purchased a Polk Sound Bar with wireless subwoofer and surround speakers. When I hook them up my tv with wireless receiver freezes up. I

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Remote s30 stopped working.

Remote stopped working, power light is flashing

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Bravo shows not recording

This was a widespread problem last summer...took a long time to fix...we were first told to replace our dvr...that didn’t fix it...then we were told i

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Clock display

Why can AT&T issue me receiver with digital clock ? It seems not asking for Miracle? Willing to pay for it. Instead all Reps game me runaround playing

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

I lose signal every night at 9:40 pm

Every night for the last 2 weeks, my gateway box goes out and I loose internet and my cable signal. All of the lights on the gateway box flash and the

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Recording favorite sports team games

How can I save all my favorite sports teams so all their broadcasted games get automatically recorded on DVR?

posted 

7 days ago

VIP2250 shuts off video on component outputs.

New VIP2250 shuts off video on component outputs when the tv that is on HDMI is turned off, the audio stays on. The component outputs on the VIP1225 t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Remote won’t work

The remotes Power button is flashing red multiple times and we tried to restart it and all but it won’t work

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago