Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Wireless tv receiver not working

My wireless tv receiver in the bedroom is not working. Main tv and internet is working fine. I already reboot the system and nothing changed. I keep g

Cable box in living room not working

Big red X on the screen. We have reset the box using the directions. The box is making a clicking noise. We need a new box.

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Got a new cable box but it won't connect.

Error message...Account unavailable This SetTopBox does not match the account settings. Sherwin Account # Guide-8e753ee7-be79-48cd-bbd6-24d7a47cb72d[E

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Gateway and access point-was

Wps box that pairs two tv’s not working. now tv’s dont work

Wireless Set top boxes have awful connections and frequently drop

While sometimes the signal seems to be fine, other times TV is unwatchable. We have a wifi extender but I'm not sure if it is doing much.The way it w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

U-Verse receiver power button flashing

My U-verse receiver's power button keeps flashing. The U-verse tries to start up & inevitably freezes. I've rebooted several times by both unplugging/

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Wireless receiver signal strength /connectivity to WAP

I have a Cisco VEN501 WAP with 3 wireless receivers. 2 receivers work great, but the signal on the 3rd is usually red (occasionally green, but doesn'

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

movies on demand constantly pause and freeze

only happens with AT&T Uverse movies on demand. Movies pause and freeze and then skip over and continue. Has happened now for 3 consecutive movies ord

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Reset DVR

Original error message was Account unavailable, box and settings issueI reset the DVR and now have the Red X 3 issue.I guess you need to reset the bo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

U-verse no signal

2nd time in 10 days. No signal from wired DVR box. Fell asleep had TV. Woke up,Turned on TV- nope. Tried usual things as 10 days ago kept getting no

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…