Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Wireless Cisco ISB7005 Won't Pair After Brief Power Outage

Hi,Hopefully someone out there can help me with this one. Earlier this afternoon I had a brief, momentary loss of power at my house: everything went o

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Constant reboot and restart receiver

We’re needing to reboot repeatedly on a daily basis to restore internet and cable connection. We’re getting error messages on the TVs and phones sayin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Lg update change

I did an Lg tv update and now att remote cant mute or control volume. I tried turning off /on att receiver, and reprogramming remote. Any suggestion

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

U-Verse Wireless Cable Boxes

I've had U-verse for at least 10 years. The wireless boxes seem to last ~ 2-3 years. In the past I would call and have a new one delivered as a repl

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Wireless Set top boxes have awful connections and frequently drop

While sometimes the signal seems to be fine, other times TV is unwatchable. We have a wifi extender but I'm not sure if it is doing much.The way it w

Uverse Wireless Box

"This set top box does not match the account settings"

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Wireless receiver signal strength /connectivity to WAP

I have a Cisco VEN501 WAP with 3 wireless receivers. 2 receivers work great, but the signal on the 3rd is usually red (occasionally green, but doesn'

posted 

10 hours ago

Dead IPN330HD receiver

I have rebooted multiple times and unplugged for an hour. Keeps saying Uverse is not available. Main DVR box works. Can I replace during the COVID shu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

DVR shows prorgams are recording and later they are gone

Recently, DVR shows prorgams are recording and later they are gone. Also, DVR is scheduled to record local news programs on weekends and it does not r

Uverse TV Box

I am receiving an error after I plugged in my box and then reset it. I am receiving a message that says: Account UnavailableThis Set Top Box does not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…