Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

R
DVR problems

I have uverse tv in 4 rooms. A month ago I started having problems with playing recorded programs. Also problems with pausing or rewinding live TV.&n

Questions

Why does Uverse lose signal every night at 11 pm, and then several times after that?

Every night. Same thing. Last 6 months, since I signed up. 11 pm, signal goes out. Between 11 and 3 it will go out sometimes 5 or 6 times. Can't watch

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8sho 

10 minutes ago

Questions

Main wired recivier will not working

We have two wireless boxes and one main wired box. The two wireless boxes work but the main box will not come up, on the sceen it says Please Wait wit

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8sho 

13 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Daily re-start of my wireless receiver??

Hi There - I am a U-Verse customer and since installation of the system in our new house, I have to DAILY reboot the wireless receiver. All recorded p

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8sho 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Uverse RF Remote

I have one U-verse receiver in a remote location driving the bedroom TV that requires an RF remote. Currently use the A30-RF1. In the last few weeks

Questions

Receiver malfunction

Red x with number 1 appears on screen. All resets and reboots have been tried including the disaster recovery process. I tried to call and spent 20 mi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

8 hours ago

Questions

DVR recordings

How many programs/series can my Uverse dvr hold? I am receiving an exclamation sign on my recordings. ATT will then delete them without my permission.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

12 hours ago

Questions

Closed

Uverse TV freezes and pauses constantly

Our uverse constantly freezes and pauses and looks digitally broken up. This is only on the living room tv. The bedroom tv doesn't do this. Internet w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8sho 

13 hours ago

Questions

Recorded episodes won’t play

I have multiple programs recorded and one program with multiple episodes. I can play all the single recordings and even others with a couple episodes

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

Remote control

How do I get another remote control

posted 

2 days ago

•