Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Documentation of no further payments until fixed

As i cant seem to email, chat or call in i will no longer be making payments for services due to following: - spend average every other day climbing

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Home receiver lights blinking / not working

My Uverse Arris Main unite died....trying to get instructions how to get it replaced without calling India

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Recordings deleted

The connection to my dvr was lost; when I reset the receiver, all of the recordings were gone. How do I get them back?

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Lizingrid

Wireless VAP resets regularlyWhat might be a reason for the VAP to reset itself 3-4 times a week at the SAME time (8:05 am) each day? Are their any wa

Wireless Receiver Unable to Connect

One of our wireless receivers will not connect. Our other receivers are working, but this one continues to reset over and over. It goes throught th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

ISB7005 Receivers

I cannot get any help on this issue. Both receivers lose its setup at least 2 to 3 times a month. This past week it happened every day for 1 week st

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

DVR not functioning after an installation of an ARRIS Gateway with no coax required

I was sent this Gateway to replace a Gateway that I was told did not support my ATT Signal booster. It arrived and I installed it plugging cable into

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Appointment for technician

Problem with new receiver connection

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

BGW210 GW and Coax Connections to U-Verse STBs/NVRs

A technician is coming to my house in a couple of days to switch my Pace 5268AC gateway with an Arris BGW210-700 gateway. I am having some problems g

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Incomplete playback of Food Network DVR Recordings.

I have been having a lot of trouble playing back Food Network recordings.  It shows the entire show recorded, but I am unable to playback the entire s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago