Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

UVerser wireless receiver not starting properly

I recently rearranged some cables and had to unplug devices in order to do so. In the process the wireless receiver was unplugged for about 30 minutes

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

DVR broken

My dvr is broken i did a disaster recovery and it is still not working the rest of the tv receivers are fine i need to exchange for a new one but

Box keeps freezing!

My u-verse box keeps freezing and going black. I have unplugged it multiple times over the last week and the router as well.

client unprovisioned

This is the message I am getting on my wireless receiver.This after only being able to reach anyone by chat and spending an hour with them. I was told

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

TV

I have a problem. My T.V. go's out every night at the same time.

"U-verse is not available at this time" on one receiver

I've done all the troubleshooting with no help. Main receiver next to the wireless is working fine. The wireless Cisco receiver across the house gets

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Wireless TV receiver won't complete restart

My U-Verse receiver won't finish a restart. After powering up the receiver I wait for a few minutes until the screen tells me to press the WPS button

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

This set top box does not match the account settings.

We have not had any changes in our service. The entire family is home due to the Covid-19 and the main TV decided to stop working. That error is what

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

AT&T UVerse TV pause issue

AT&T UVerse TV problem - the signal (video + sounds) pauses for 2-3 seconds routinely. Effects all 4 sets, both hardwired & wireless. Problem occurs

ATT Gave Me Wrong Order, No Cable

So after spending an hour on the phone with customer service, and her finally listening to me saying the cable boxes are broken due to a power surge.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…