Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

TV has a red X and a number 8 below it.

Red X and number eight eight below it. I tried unplugging and plugging in the receiver power cord, tried unplugging the power to all services, and tri

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Check input connection

Clearly I’m tech challenged. I have held down the WPS button on the router and then press the OK button on the receiver. The message keeps telling me

Request for a replacement AT&T TV wireless box

I have a silver motorola AT&T uverse box that displayed a red x on the TV screen and green and red blicking lights on the box. We tried to turn off an

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

What did this mean

It’s not my tv it’s the dvr and it’s doing this

DVR not connected to receiver

After a power outage, I reset my box. My TV is now working but it won't record, rewind, etc. and I can't see my recordings. How do I make sure it's co

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

"U-verse is not available at this time" on one receiver

I've done all the troubleshooting with no help. Main receiver next to the wireless is working fine. The wireless Cisco receiver across the house gets

wired DVR cannot access recordings

AT&T UverseVIP2250 DVRPress 'Recordings' and get message ''Cannot access recordings. Make sure receiver is connected to internet'.First tried going th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T customer service

If AT&T doesnt respond in 2 days I’m stopping all future payments to AT&T and going with Spectrum. Why should I pay for service I’m not receiving? pl

TV U-Verse

I have been try to get in contact with a ”live person” for over a week, i cannot view any DVR, record or watch on demand, the screen freezes & sound

Error message on u verse tv

I get an error message that says account unavailable this set top box does not match the account settings

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…