Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

U-verse TV DVR & Receivers

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Help I need a new 20 watt power cord

My wireless receiver randomly stopped working. After troubleshooting I found that the box works fine with power cords from my other receivers but they

TV

I have a problem. My T.V. go's out every night at the same time.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Switch from WiFi to Wired Cable TV Box

I got a Norton Core WiFi Router and need to turn off the native WiFi from My ATT Router so that Norton Core can control all my WiFi devices and traffi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Wireless receiver picture keeps freezing

We have a wireless receiver not far from our WAP. The picture freezes and restarts a few seconds later constantly, but not with live TV, only DVR reco

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Totally unexplainable

I am on hold with AT&T as we speak it has been 1 hour and 34 minutes . This is my third time calling trying to have them replace a reciever. Each time

LEDs Flashing on WAP Front Panel

The LEDs on the front panel of my Arris VAP 2500 are flashing green.

Accepted Solution

U-verse receiver

My receiver box has gone out and I have been dealing with this all morning just trying to have another one brought here

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

DVR recordings are gone.

The power went out yesterday. When my U-verse came back up, all my DVR recordings were gone. Can they be recovered?

DVR

Any fixes on the DVR deleting shows?? I’ve had 2 tech visits and 3 new DVR’s in a one month period and still have the issue! I’ve spent 8 hrs total on

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

UVerser wireless receiver not starting properly

I recently rearranged some cables and had to unplug devices in order to do so. In the process the wireless receiver was unplugged for about 30 minutes

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…