Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Failure to authorize on Uverse app

One of my receivers is pixelating and freezing. Tried all the online suggestions twice (check wiring, cold restart, soft restart) and don’t have time

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Can't login to at&t app

When I try to login with my exisisting username and password I get the message: The U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable. Please try aga

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Uverse IOS app is showing the wrong channel content in channel 3110

channel 3110 (cnn en espanol) is showing cnn (1202) contentthis has happened for several days and you have not fixed ithonnestly, uverse is a brain da

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

U-verse apps not working on new Apple TV 4K

Recently upgraded to the new apple TV 4k box. Downloaded the apps, went onto website to activate, entered activation code, shows successful activation

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

U-verse app does not recognize receivers

The u-verse app cannot recognize he receivers on my home network (using iPhone and iPad). What am I missing?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

What channel for Santa Tracker

Hello,  what channel is the Santa Tracker on this year?  Thank you,

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

AT&T THANKS app login fail

I have tried numerous times to login to the AT&T THANKS app but it always comes back with "Uh oh. An error has occurred. Please check back later." I t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

U-verse SC 400 error when trying to authenticate

I am having trouble authenticating my Uverse subscription on the Fox Sports Go app. When I select AT&T Uverse as the provider, I am redirected to

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Can’t sign into Uverse for access to Own App TV Shows

I just downloaded the own app to watch tv shows on that app.  It prompted me to log into my Uverse account in order to get access Own shows.  But when

posted 

2 months ago

U-verse App

I have downloaded the U-verse app and I am trying to sign in using the username and password associated with my AT&T account. It says repeatedly that

posted 

2 months ago