Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t Login to U-Verse App

What’s the secret to login to the U-Verse app? I reset both my login and password and still can’t get in. So frustrating.

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

AT&T U-Verse account not recognized by app

My account ID and password works everywhere except on the AT&T U-Verse app. What am I doing wrong?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Firestick

We have 4 Amazon TV firesticks, 3 are connected via network wire. On 2 of them, I can watch ESPN on ATT Uverse app, the other ones I get ESPN playbac

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Santa Tracker - Uverse - 2019

Where is Santa Tracker this season? Will it be available for the Uverse members this year?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

HBO Go does not recognize my ATT Uverse account HBO subscription

When trying to active HBO Go from my pc (WinTel) the sign-in page postsSigned OutWe’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV pro

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Deleted shows keep returning to Uverse app listing

Using my Uverse DVR, I recorded, watched, and deleted 6 shows from September 3 through September 15. Those shows are gone from my DVR and the list of

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Third Party Applications

I am unable to sign in to third party applications using my u-verse id and password such as HBO GO, ESPN, FXNow, Fox News, CNN, etc. I pay for all of

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Unable to login to U-verse App

I got the U-verse service back in September, and I have never been able to successfully login to the U-verse app on either my iPhone 6 or my Amazon Fi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Failure to authorize on Uverse app

One of my receivers is pixelating and freezing. Tried all the online suggestions twice (check wiring, cold restart, soft restart) and don’t have time

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Can't login to at&t app

When I try to login with my exisisting username and password I get the message: The U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable. Please try aga

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago