Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

U-verse app is terrible

Any plans to remake the U-verse app so it isn’t the worst app I have ever used?

Questions

Can I view what another receiver/TV is watching on the U-Verse app?

When the U-Verse app came out a long time ago, there was this feature that allowed me to view what someone else was watching in another room. Does it

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Questions

Remote control able to toggle power switch on STB?

Is it possible to use the app to turn power off on the STB, or is there a limitation in the hardware that would prevent this from being possible?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Questions

AT&T U-verse on demand won't play movie

Within 1 minute of playing a film purchased on demand it cut out saying "Unable to play program, try again later". Customer/Technical support was of n

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Questions

HGTV channel on ROKU not working

I am unable to access all the locked content on this channel on my ROKU even though I have access to this channel as part of my paid subscription. I

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Questions

quickplay.vtsb core failed: 1501 - ERROR - TERRIBLE!!! - Please give us a solution!!!!

I am paying AT&T over $280 per month in internet and tv fees and I this error pops up every 30 seconds on so in Uverse APP on my Fire TV cube.  It has

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse app and HDMI tv-out

does the u-verse tv app support hdmi tv-out.  When I plug in a digital lightning av adapter to my iphone or ipad and and plug into my tv with an hdmi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

U-Verse wont log me in

This has happened to me twice in the last year.... and just recently again today, i have had to delete the App because i am unable to use it...   I ha

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

U-verse not working with iOS 14

U-verse not working with iOS 14 (beta version)   Error message: “Playback not allowed on jailbroken device (QP1005)”

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you watch UVerse on a Samsung SmartTV?

My AT&T Internet and UVerse TV fiber optic cable are cut and out for a week. I want to watch TV shows from the UVerse mobile app projected to my Samsu

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts