Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Ipad uverse ap issue

I used to have uverse as my internet provider and the ap worked fine. But a while back I went without any service for three weeks. It was at that time

Questions

Problem with Uverse app

I've had the Uverse app for a while but now when I go to live TV I get the error message- unknown error uvm status code: unexpected_back end_response_

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Debers17 

6 years ago

Questions

Closed

Hallmark Channel

Moved for better exposure

Questions

Bug for Uverse App

Hi,  I'm new here, just got up and running with U-verse today, and downloaded the android app. Seems to work great, but there is a battery draining pr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

6 years ago

Questions

Closed

NHL Center Ice, what's included?

Moved for better exposure

Questions

REFUSE to do business with ATT ever....join me!

Hi Guys,     ATT service (both Uverse, Internet and wireless) has been horrible for me. I have a long story which goes with false promises/promotions

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dhascall 

6 years ago

Questions

Uverse ipad app error on live TV

Hi,Apologies if this has been covered already but when using the app for live TV a lot of the channels don't work ie tbs. it brings up error Q1516 and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Javo5329 

6 years ago

Questions

Can't change recording options when recording a new series on the uverse ipad app [bug report]

I tried to record a new series using the ipad app. When I tried to change the option from record first runs AND reruns (makes no sense to me why this

Questions

WDIV news from Detroit

Anyone from the Detroit area that watches the local news on WDIV channel 4? Several days ago they went to a new set with a dominant sky blue backgroun

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wptski 

6 years ago

Questions

What's next?

OK. How much worse will it get. Uverse awarded us a free movie, well, sort of. We would have had to pay for it, and get reimbursed somewhere down the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts