Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the primary cause for a licensing error 6030.

What is the primary cause for a licensing error 6030. Silverlight is installed and enabled.in the Managed Add-on control file.I can watch Hulu movies

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tried to watch On Demand and got this error message "missing required registration token"

Tried to watch On Demand on laptop and got this error message "missing required registration token".  How do I get a registration token?

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Weather on demand

How often is the data on the Weather on demand channel updated, is it real time or periodically updated?  Are the current conditions in real time?  It

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV Guide

When checking an up coming programin the Channel Guide, I have noticed that the synopsis, (what the program is about), does not stay on long enough to

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

iPad app behind my router

Has anyone to get the iPad app to work with their own router? I'm forced to use my own wireless router due to the 2wire being placed in my basement an

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ipad app needs to be updated to reflect the change in Channels

Some of the channels have been moved recently.  For example, A&E has been moved from 164 to 132.  However, the Ipad app does not show A&E on channel 1

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Mobile Remote iPhone App Locked Out

I have read that several other users have been locked out from accessing Uverse TV web remote through the iPhone application.  This has happened to me

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Helpful Links – U-verse TV Applications

The following are self-help resources specific to U-verse TV Applications..    Stay connected with U-verse TV from a smartphone or device with U-verse

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago