Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Watch ESPN app not authorized to view...

I can login fine with my uverse ID...I can watch ESPN 3 programming but won't let me view others (apparently the live shows on other ESPN channels)...

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Programming for the 3 Basic Channel during the Zimmerman Trail in Orlando FL

Ok U-verse you need to step up and show the basic channels NBC, CBS & ABC on an alterative channels. The trail started today and god know how long it

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

live tv on ipad

Does anyone know if watching live tv on the ipad uses up one of the four live tv streams on the home tv? Thanks in advance.

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

User not authorized error on ipad for WatchESPN app

Anytime I try to watch a video on my iPad, I get a user not authorized error, I'm using same credentials I use on my android phone and it works fine o

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sling

I gotta tell you after switching from dishnetwork with the vip 722 and a sling adapter purchased from dishnetwork for 30 bucks. I sure do miss that an

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When Ubar is discontinued, what will we get?

I use the Ubar for my teams sports and use it often, after 5/31 it will be gone.  There's nothing else on the Interactive app that can do that.On June

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Interactive Application for streaming videos from smartphone to TV

I think an app should be created that allows you to stream anything you are doing on your smartphone to your Interactive TV section.

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

iPhone app has shows recorded that have been watched and deleted

There are several episode of shows that the UVERSE iPhone/iPad app has as recorded that I have already watched and deleted.  The deletion was days or

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why isn't "share my media" an option in my interactive tab?

I have enables Windows Media player 12  for streaming.  I am a member of home group network and my music directory share is enabled.  I hit the 'menu'

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Interactive feature for on-demand

The new interactive feature for on-demand recordings is so much slower and provides less information than the old listings. I tried to contact U-verse

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago