Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

T
at&t uverse s30 remote question

Can the S30 remote program Hulu and Amazon prime so I don't have to use a separate remote?

Questions

Login with Tv Provider

When I go to login with my U-verse account to watch something through an app it either says I’m not subscribe to that channel or contact tv provider.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

FoxSports GO Access to this video is restricted by your cable provider. Please contact your TV provider to subsrcibe

I use a Fire stick to stream FoxSports Go on my TV. I have used it for several years and it worked great. Then 2 weeks, i went to use it and recv'd th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Firestick ESPN authorization error

On my firestick using the att uverse app, when trying to open ESPN, I get the following error message: (ESPN: Playback authorization failed (ES1004:4

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

I have not had any success trying to log into my att U-verse app. I have tried to get help online from att - but No success

I have tried to log into the att U-verse app several times, but I always get an error message. I have tried to reach someone at att through a chat or

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO GO APP disappeared from my Samsung Smart TV? Part of my ATT wireless plan. HELP!

I get HBO GO free from my ATT Wireless Unlimited Plus account.  I was able to watch HBO on my 2014 Samsung Smart TV...suddenly the app is gone and I c

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

QP1005 error when trying to mirror screen

I get an error message stating: “playback not allowed on jailbroken devices (QP1005)” when trying to mirror screen and watch live tv shows on my tv fr

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Showtime anytime won’t work

We have a subscription for showtime with our uverse package. When we tried to login we get an error message saying we do not have a subscription. I ca

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Frustrating login problem with U-verse and Fire TV Cube apps

I've had terrible problems with ATT U-verse login from day 1, it seems the authentication protocol is just bad. My most recent issue is when trying to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

QP1005

Keep getting QP1005 on my iPhone XR. Currently running ios14 beta. Is that maybe the problem?

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts