Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Accepted Solution

Uverse app notifications of free previews

Every once in a while, the Uverse app pops up a notification on my phone about a free preview. The notification is truncated, but when I click on the

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Error code noAuthz in NBC and TNT apps

I cannot get into the NBC or TNT apps to watch them on my Roku TV. I get the error "sorry! We're having some trouble...We had a problem reaching your

Accessing the U-Verse app on my Iphone.

Everytime that I try to login into the app I keep getting an error to use a userID. I am using the right userID and password.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Same problem as podrat

Why is FNC and FBN blocked or running same loop for 5 days on ipad and iphone app? what’s the deal!!! just fix the problem

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unable to Login to App

I keep getting the error message attached. I’ve verified my member ID, I’ve confirmed I have the eligible package, I have deleted and reinstalled the

How do I get to internet on my television with uverse

I can't connect to the internet with my uverse television. What do I do?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

No internet connection

I have U-verse but cannot get internet connection. Just got a wireless router for a new TV in another room and not sure if this is my issue. I have be

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T u-verse app has blocked FNC

Why is AT&T U-verse app running the same FNC 3 min loop from 9:33 est from a few days ago? Exact same loop plays on every device, no live shows. Don

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

U-verse app

I am not able to watch HBO on my U-verse app. I will click on the tv show and it will attempt to pull up and then the app closes out. I have deleted t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Uvers app log in

I’m trying to log in to the uvers app but it keeps saying Logging required when I already type in the user and passcode I already did the suggestion o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…