Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

U-verse mobile app

I am unable to watch anything on the att U-verse app. It was working last week but when I tried to use it last night the app closes when I select a m

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Update your u-verse app

I updated my iPhone with the newest software update iOS 13.4 and now the uverse app is not working at all I click on a movie and the app closes it’s l

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Cannot use Roku streaming channels with my ATT cable log in.

Each time I go to log into various apps/websites for channels and log in with my ATT log in, it says that I do not have a subscription to the channel.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

U Verse App Not Working

Does anyone else have the issue of the U Verse App not working? It says "The uverse mobile service is temporarily unavailable"

posted 

5 hours ago

No internet connection

I have U-verse but cannot get internet connection. Just got a wireless router for a new TV in another room and not sure if this is my issue. I have be

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Sensorship

Why is it that I can’t play FOX New 210 or 211 on my app. Everything works but Fox News. It works on my TV but not my APP. Sensorship?? Please look in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

tv channel stuck in a loop

the fox news channel has been in a constant loop.

U-Verse app crashing!

I noticed this week that my U-Verse app crashes whenever I try to stream live tv or anything over the “Data Free TV” connection. If I’m on WiFi it wor

posted 

a day ago

AT&T u-verse app has blocked FNC

Why is AT&T U-verse app running the same FNC 3 min loop from 9:33 est from a few days ago? Exact same loop plays on every device, no live shows. Don

posted 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Uverse app notifications of free previews

Every once in a while, the Uverse app pops up a notification on my phone about a free preview. The notification is truncated, but when I click on the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…