Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

Activate Fox Sports Go on Roku

Its time to search the most entertaining channel to stream on Roku, suggest Fox sports Go channel to activate on your device. You can either add the c

tv channel stuck in a loop

the fox news channel has been in a constant loop.

U-Verse app crashing!

I noticed this week that my U-Verse app crashes whenever I try to stream live tv or anything over the “Data Free TV” connection. If I’m on WiFi it wor

Update your u-verse app

I updated my iPhone with the newest software update iOS 13.4 and now the uverse app is not working at all I click on a movie and the app closes it’s l

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T u-verse app has blocked FNC

Why is AT&T U-verse app running the same FNC 3 min loop from 9:33 est from a few days ago? Exact same loop plays on every device, no live shows. Don

posted 

13 hours ago

Sensorship

Why is it that I can’t play FOX New 210 or 211 on my app. Everything works but Fox News. It works on my TV but not my APP. Sensorship?? Please look in

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

U-verse mobile app

I am unable to watch anything on the att U-verse app. It was working last week but when I tried to use it last night the app closes when I select a m

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Uverse app notifications of free previews

Every once in a while, the Uverse app pops up a notification on my phone about a free preview. The notification is truncated, but when I click on the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Cannot use Roku streaming channels with my ATT cable log in.

Each time I go to log into various apps/websites for channels and log in with my ATT log in, it says that I do not have a subscription to the channel.

No internet connection

I have U-verse but cannot get internet connection. Just got a wireless router for a new TV in another room and not sure if this is my issue. I have be

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…