Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV Apps

U-verse TV Apps

Learn about your U-verse TV apps and entertainment options.

AT&T U-Verse iOS app login

Add me to the number of customers who can no longer log into the U-Verse app on either my iPhone or iPad. This behavior began after upgrading to iOS 1

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

ATT U-verse app, unexpected error occurred

The AT&T U-verse app logged me out. When I tried to log in again I get an error message “An unexpected error occurred. Please try again”Been getting t

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

IPHONE U-VERSE APP RECEIVERS RETURNS "WI-FI NETWORK NOT FOUND"

Have been trying to use the remote from within the iPhone U-VERSE APP. With the Receiver Pad displayed, when I press a button, the message that pops

U-Verse app: Login Error sendRequest - GetUserDetails: AppToken not set for request

Hello, suddenly my U-Verse app logged me out and when I enter my member ID & password and the error I get is: "Login Error An unexpected error occurr

U-verse mobile app

Are there any issues going on with the app. It won’t let me log on

Resolution Help Required for IPad UMV 509 Error

once I upgraded as per instructions with the new iPad app. Nothing performed to date has resolved this issue... frustrating.

U-verse app error UVM 509

Won’t work on my cell or iPad I’ve deleted and added back the appropriate apps and stops working a few sec into the live show. I’ve don’t WiFi and Dat

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Uverse App Log in

For the last two days I have been unable to login to the app on my iPad or my Pixel 2 XL phone. Both tell me the login failed, unexpected error occurr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Uverse app login error

Every time I try to login on my ipad, i get an error message saying "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again". This has been the 2nd night that

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

U-verse login issues for a week now???

When attempting to use my U-verse app on my iPad, I’m now being asked to login again and when doing so... I’m getting “U-verse login error, try again”

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago