Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Today

Latley I've been getting tons of HDMI error messages on my DVR so today I unpluged my Internet gateway and my DVR and my wireless reciver all at the s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I am thinking about U-Verse and of course I have questions

My house uses coax for its networking system. It would not be too difficult for me to run phone line or cat 5?6 to all tv locations. Would this be ben

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My TV makes a loud gong sound when I select "Guide"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PacTel easement

We have a 1963 PacTel easement along our rear property line. (I have the recording info for the easement and can send it to you). Three questions: How

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I currently have internet and home phone through ATT. Was thinking about purchasing a new cell phone and currently have DirecTV and also wonder if there is a bundle available to put all of it on ATT.

I currently have internet and home phone through ATT. Was thinking about purchasing a new cell phone and currently have DirecTV and also wonder if the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Thinking about canceling within first 30 days...need some answers

Good morning.  I ordered and did the self install for Uverse internet on 5/24/13.  I just discovered Comcast is available in my area and I am thinking

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why advertise if not everyone can get Uverse?

I want to go on the record and say AT&T SUCKS!!!! My neighbor next door gets Uverse, i'm 1 house away on the corner, and they say i'm to far and can't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-VERSEONLINE sign up link is not working how do I get registered....new to u-verse

I'm new to u_verse and trying to get signed up for uverseonline but the registration link is not working ....anyone had this problem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HD Streams Question

Hello! A while back I contacted Customer Service to discuss the possibility of increasing my current 1SD/3HD streams to 0SD/4HD. Even though I have FT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Installation after a move

How far in advance of my move should I log in to schedule an installation? I want it done a day or two after I move, but I don't want to buy services

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.