Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

H

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel U-verse tv

I need to cancel my U-verse tv subscription

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

3D offered on On Demand

Why aren't more movies offered in 3D with On Demand? Almost every movie released  is offered in 3D at the movie theaters but on-demand only offers 4 o

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Filing a complaint

I have had an ongoing issue for a month now and cannot get anyone to help me. I have called the customer service number multiple times, spoken to supe

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

joke

I have had uverse+internet for a year now and my bill went for 150.00 a month to 199.00 a month! No thanks I called to see how to see how to lower my

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

my rewards I said it was mailed july3

I checked my status on reward tracker and it says my reward was mailed on july3 but I still havent received anything I called but rewards center.and t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

Billing Issue - Wrong Address Used - Sent to Collections Because AT&T Bills Were Sent To Wrong Address - UNFAIR

This email is in reference to a paid collection with the AT&T account number (Edited to remove personal information). I was notified today, July 20th,

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless cable box

So we’re on a family plan(contract is up)& I have 2 wireless cable box receivers that’s connected to my router in the next room for Cable TV.. If I wa

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

Fed up with AT&T

I just spent 1.5 hours on a chat with a foreign (non-USA) call center.   I asked polite simple and direct questions about issues revocleing about my b

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Questions

Outage

My AT&T U-verse Internet and TV service went out at approximately 9:30 AM central standard time July 16, 2020 after calling U-verse the automated mess

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Questions

Retention department

I was supposed to receive a call from the locality department explaining the promotions you have available to me. They never called like the represent

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts