Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Retiree Canceling U-verse tv service

We would like to cancel our U-verse tv service. I am an AT&T retiree and have been trying to cancel this service since 3/18/2020. I have been call the

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

U-verse TV Everywhere Authentication Error

I have AT&T U-verse U300 and every TV Everywhere app and/or website I try to login to tells me that I am not authorized or that I need to contact my s

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Moving Existing Service

I'm trying to move my existing service - U-verse and internet...the online chats don't connect, the "moving" phone number doesn't connect, the general

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Uverse signal has been lost

I have gotten the "Uverse signal has been lost" at least 18 times today. I've done all of the troubleshooting and it (TV & internet) comes back for aw

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

EFT

i have an offer that expires in July,lost my source of income due to coronavirus, can i cancel the service without paying the eft?

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Notice to Return Equipment

I moved from one apartment to another in the same apartment complex. I kept the exact same service with AT&T. The technican used the same equipment

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Equipment Return reminders, but have cancelled no services

I recently added an additional wireless receiver for U-verse, and I am now receiving notices to return my equipment (listing the serial number of the

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Price increase

Tried to call prior to mine ending and the price increase. Called the number for Uverse. It hangs up on me. Facebook messager two people said the

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

accessibility

waited 10 days to get service, talked into uverse, mega problems, constantly dropping wireless, cant access HBO which was included. Cant reach anyone

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Grossly overcharged on my first ever ATT bill.

I just moved to a new state and decided I would give AT&T a shot at providing me with a tv and internet bundle package. It was between att and cox. We

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…