Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

I JUST WANT WHAT I WAS PROMISED

My name is Dave [EDITED]. I have been an AT&T customer for more than 10 years. I have Uverse. My account number is [EDITED]. My access is [EDITED]. I

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Rude terrible customer support

I’ve tried to call for assistance today four times I’ve Ben hung up four times with wait times up to an hour long I have Internet tv and wireless acco

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Absolute Worst - Stay away

Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. I requested to move my service when I purchased a new home. My first appointment was cancelled with no notifi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

No Response to Followup on Billing Issue

First of all, I have another thread on an ATT renewal/billing issue that received a timely response. However, the problem has not been resolved and r

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Auto pay

My debit card has been stolen,I had to close account.My payment is due on 6/6/2020 can I pay by checkWhere do I send payment

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Accepted Solution

Is there anyone at this time who knows how to add wireless receivers to get them running again?

My U-Verse account deal has drawn close to ending and I changed my package. Somehow Kim the agent shut off 2 of my 3 televisions now just past midnig

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Collection for art uverse

I need the number for art uverse collections I had an account like 7 years ago that I didn't pay in a move and I want to pay it off so it isn't on my

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

two billing accounts are somehow crossed

I have a Wireless account and a Uverse account - I have a current Uverse bill due of $106.02 and AT&T says there is a billing probem with my payment m

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Uverse Cancellation Fee Dispute

On 3/20, i decided to close our Uverse account.  I called and spoke to a lady named Eloise.  While speaking to her, I told her that I wanted to downgr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Fraudulent U-verse account opened in my name!

I'm an AT&T wireless customer.  I tried to add a line to my account, and was told I have a delinquent U-verse account.  I explained that I DID NOT ope

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago