Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Free WiFi extenders?

My internet 1GB service was supposed to come with two free WiFi extenders.  When my service was being installed 6/15/18 the technician informed me I w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

U-Verse Account

How do I log into my U-Verse Account?

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Worst customer service ever received!

I just received the worst customer service experience in my almost 36 yrs of existence!  I called to inquire about a payment arrangement.  The 1st rep

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Additional $7.46 increase on U200 package 'just because'?

I noticed on this month's (February 2020) bill an additional $7.46 charge comprised of $5.00 for U200 related charges, a $2.45 amount in surcharges an

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Veterans discount added to my new plan

I currently have a veterans discount on my att phone service, I would like to have it applied to my new internet and tv service, if able

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Changed Otherwise A Positive Experience

I signed up for AT&T U-verse and Internet around June of last year. Several weeks later I received $300 in rewards cards. I did not use the cards im

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat wit

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Uverse Cancellation Fee Dispute

On 3/20, i decided to close our Uverse account.  I called and spoke to a lady named Eloise.  While speaking to her, I told her that I wanted to downgr

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

I can't activate TLC to go on Roku

I have tried many time to activate TLC to go on Roku.  I get an activation code from TLC, I go to select provider ATT U Verse, enter the code and it s

posted 

4 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Death In The Family - How To Cancel An Account

A loss in the family is something we know can be a difficult time in your life. It can be even more stressful when we are attempting to close out or c

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago