Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Horrible customer service!

I have ordered at&t internet and u verse service. I started this process 7/10/17. I've called at&t 4 or 5 times to get this set up. They keep telling

Questions

payment claim

I paid to my old account. I was told to send an email to verify my bank information so the credit could be applied to my new account. I was told: UCPa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Billing Error

I received a bill with a charge for broadcast TV fee for a date that proceeds my service start date. I was "hooked up" on July 25th and the bill is fo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Adding the AT&T app to my Vizio t.v.

Hello!  My Vizio t.v. came with apps and won't allow me to add the AT&T app.  Can I get a box for that t.v.?

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Hard to get problems solved

I had to get a new modem after I set up my new modem it was not working right I called and told the representative that’s this is not working he tried

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Want line location in yard marked

I don’t want to file a claim, all I want is for ATT to come out and mark exactly where their line runs. We are about to do some major landscaping and

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

AT&T universe mislead and worst Customer service .AT&T universe From June 28, 2019 to August 04, 2020

AT&T universe From June 28, 2019 to August 04, 2020 I will not recommend AT&T or AT&T universe or anything related to AT&T. Customer service is worst,

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

U-Verse Account Unavailable

I saw on a previous post that this could be solved by sending a private message and information. i am getting the message “this set top box does not m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse cancelation

I've decided to cancel my U-Verse (internet and TV) when my current promotion expires Aug. 15. I want to keep my service until that date. How do I go

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Getting refund

I'm writing this mostly in hopes that it'll be seen by an AT&T employee. I have TV and Internet service through my Homeowner's Association (HOA). The

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts