Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Salesman at door

Yesterday we had someone with an AT&T Uverse shirt on come knocking at our door. We live in the Heather Ridge Subdivision in Richardson, Tx. We didnt

Questions

voice activation for vision impaired

Is there a remote control available for UVerse for use by the visually impaired? I see them for sale and want to purchase the correct model.  Th

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 h ago

Questions

Looks like I'm leaving AT&T after many years..

I received an alert saying my current promotion was ending yesterday so I decided to reach out to AT&T to see what my options were, as I have been

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

21 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why am I being charged for AT&T U-verse services I never received?

I am receiving collection calls for services I never received. My anxiety level is reaching an all time high feeling helpless and victimized. May

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 d ago

Questions

channel lineup in Excel spreadsheet format (.xlsx file extension) for U-200 U-verse

I am looking for the subject description above. Is it available anywhere without having to generate one myself ? Thanks

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

Closed

Can I transfer my service to another address temporarily?

I have to move out of my house for 2 months. I am moving into a house that already has UVerse, but the basic package with no internet. I have the U450

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 d ago

Questions

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered th

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lnsgeology 

5 d ago

Questions

How else can we address Fraud and ID Theft

I have been on hold six(6) times, spoken with 5 reps in other departments. I have had wireless service for over fifteen (15) years. I have never had a

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

sjbdallas 

5 d ago

Questions

Contact information

What is the best Contact information for U-verse? I have an issue I want to register officially before contract negotiations with various networks be

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

loissez 

5 d ago

Questions

How to stop auto payment for closed account? Need refund.

I understood that my account was close more than two months ago. The equipment was returned back in early February.  my billing was settled. &nb

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

9 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts