Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

CBS on Firestick but not AppleTV or Cell Phone App

I live in Virginia Beach and using AT&T Now I noticed that I get all the local channels when I use Firestick (I have two of them, CBS is on both). How

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

AT&T TV Now on Apple TV freezing

For a couple weeks now, my app freezes - jumping ahead 10-30 seconds, then will unfreeze once programming catches up. It happens often, and is extrem

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Cannot use HBO Go on Apple TV

I changed my AT&T plan to AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) which comes with HBO GO however I cannot sign into the HBO Go app on the my Apple TV. When I go to

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way to customize the order in which the channels are displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide?

Is there a way to customize the order of the channels displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide? I would like related channels to be displayed together (e.g.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

AT&T Now - Error: ERR-Internet-Disconnected dfwtandc.secure.footprint.net

I turned on my TV upstairs with my Firestick. I can access the Prime content. When I click on AT&T Now, I get the error message and they it lists an

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Error message 10006-001 This content has an issue and can't play. Give it another try or select something else to watch

Every single channel "has an issue and can't play." Streaming AT&T Now with Safari. Direct TV Now worked just fine. All blockers are off. Browser rest

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

pause live TV?

will we ever be able to pause live TV?

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Sound out of Sync On AT&T Now Streaming Using AppleTV 4K device

Has anyone have the same problem where the sound streams ahead of the video? Doesn’t seem to do it on Live programming? News, sports seems ok!

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

What if have a non-smart TV ?

I just signed up for ATT TV NOW. I have two TVS. One is a Sharp RokuTV, and the other is a Sony 42" non-smart TV. Would I need to pay for two AT

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Why is AT&T TV so user-UNfriendly??

REVISEDWe’ve had AT&T TV for about 2 months, and it’s the worst cable service we’ve ever had! I regret letting the sales rep talk us into getting

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago