Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

T
Spectrum Sportsnet channels

I am trying to watch the Dodgers game. Both Spectrum Sportsnet channels do not load on At&t TV Now. Why do I pay extra for these channels if they don'

Questions

Picture on iPhone XS Max is Cropped

The app zooms the picture in landscape mode, cropping the top and bottom. I’d like to have the option of viewing the picture in its original 16x9 uncr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Aspect Ratio on iPhone Max

When watching in landscape on the iPhone XS Max part of the picture is cropped off on the top and bottom. It appears you’re stretching the picture so

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Why can’t Att fix the commercials from playing so loud if all other streaming services are able to? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Att says they know about commercials playing to loud for years but blames commercial makers, yet all other streaming services do not have an issue wit

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

ESPN/2 Freeze every 10-20 Seconds, No other channels do this

ESPN and ESPN2 literally freeze every 10-20 seconds, sometimes it plays for up to a minute. Then when it resumes, it skips ahead to the what is live n

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

MSNBC blocked

This issue has happened frequently with the MSNBC channel.  “This program is blacked out due to content restrictions. Please select another program to

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Apparently surround sound isn't supported?

Just finished talking to a "technical support person" that clearly doesn't know anything about technical support.   She informed me that surround soun

Questions

Which streaming boxes work best for local channels?

I know some streaming boxes report the location and allow for local channels to the specific streaming box, versus most older models that default to t

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

They need to bring back the dark theme.

They need to bring back the dark theme it was easier for my elderly mom to see and read specially the programming guide.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ESPN Locking Up

I am using an Amazon FireStick and on one of my TVs all ESPN channels will work and then roughly every 30 seconds will freeze.  No audio and video doe

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts