Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do we have to wait for the Apple TV to be shipped to the house?

I thought when they annoucned this they said that we could go into a store and get the Apple TV now it looks like we have to wait 2-3 weeks for one to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Does DirectTV Now provide Time Warner Spectrum channel

Hello, I'm just wondering if DirectTV Now Provide Time Warner Spectrum channel? I know the regular plan does, but not sure if the online plan. Please

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

International Channel Packages as Add-ons?

Has there been any discussion or indications of any possible international channel packages that can be added onto the DirecTV Now bundles?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Available channels

Thank you for your time. Is there a list of "ALL available challels? $35.00 a month gets me What Channels?  The next price range gets me what channels

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Bumpy Start to Day 1

Did the 3 month sign up with free Apple TV. No app available for my existing Apple TV. No app available for my iPhone. No app available for my iPad. N

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Android TV

Umm where is the Android TV app? Are there plans to have one? It would seem like the perfect fit and since there are already android/amazon apps, it s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Android TV (nvidia shield) support?

I have an NVIDIA shield and would like to use this app. As slingTV is compatible across all android devices I expected direcTV to do the same. Are the

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Does not work with chrome browser 50+ or IE 11

I have the latest version of Chrome browser, version 54.... and the newer versions of chrome browser 45+ no longer support the silverlight plugin.  My

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

in store pick-up

Customer went through ordering process and prepaid for 3 months of service but missed the part to pick up device in store. Is there a way to change th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to watch HBO programs (like Westworld) on demand with the directvnow HBO channel?

I currently have HBO Now and would like to make sure that the directtvnow HBO channel has the on demand feature and is not just live. Thanks!

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts