Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

HBO/HBO Now App

So first of all I read there is not much of a need to get HBO Now since you have access to everything in the Directv now app.  But is there anyway to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Amazon Fire TV with VPN not working

DirecTV Now is working well on my Android phone. I have an Amazon Fire TV box (not stick). I use a VPN service get out of my home network securely.   

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't login to iOS app

I can login through my web browser, but can't login through the iOS app.  Anyone else having this problem?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

NYC Local NBC

So I just signed up despite the trouble finding the apps.  On my ipad I get the NBC local feed but on my Apple TV it doesn't show up? How is that poss

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High-definition service?

I just signed up for DirecTV NOW and chose to prepay for a month to receive the Fire TV Stick.  For now, I'm viewing content on my computer and smartp

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PBS?

dont see PBS on any channel package or the local affiliate in the local channels list??

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

DC Metro Area--Local Channels?

I'm in the DC Metro Area (Gaithersburg MD) and using Apple TV.  Only Fox is showing up in the channel guide.  Sling has Fox and NBC...why can't I at l

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Manage Logged In Devices and Remove

is there a way to see how many devices are logged into the account and be able to manage and remove devices?  Thx.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Is DIRECTV NOW available outside USA?

I'm located in Mexico and I subscribed to DIRECTV NOW but I can't stream anything because of the geo-location restrictions. What should I do in order

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Free Apple TV offer after 7 day trial?

Can I prepay for 3 months and get the free Apple TV after my 7 day free trial?  I know if I selected the free Apple TV I would have had to pay for 3 m

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago