Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

How does Direct TV now count simultaneous streams

The Direct TV Now "Go Big" plan says that it supports two simultaneous streams. If I start a stream on one device, then start a separate stream on ano

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Alaska is not in the US?

Whenever I try to use Directv Now on android in alaska on AT&T, i get an error message saying "Directv Now is not availible outside of the United Stat

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Streaming Multiple Devices

can you stream on more than one device using the same account on DirectNow

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

promotion help

Hi, I Signed up for 7 day trial and now i would like to prepay and get the Apple tv promo. Please let me know how I can get this promo.Thanks

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spanish Channels package?

I was with direct tv for 12 years before I left to Sling tv 3 months ago, im very happy with Sling but Im here watching the directv now free trial and

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

How to log off a streaming device at another location

When it saids there is too many streaming device, how do we log the other device off.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Third Party Remotes

When using a third party remote, like a Logitech Harmony, and you click left or right on the directional pad to select "Guide" or "Info" or "CC" etc,

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Feature Requests & Updates

A few suggestions related to the UI on Apple TV (and possibly others) Add an obvious way to add to your Watchlist similar to mobile.Show first airdate

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Back screen firetv and PC

Hy, just sign up for the first trial month, i login on my pc (with Chrome) and everithing is black (https://directvnow.com/watch/) same for my Firetv

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Westworld Episodes are spotty

Only 4 (non-sequential) episodes of the 9 so far aired are available for on demand viewing with the HBO subscription. Is this intended? It seems odd t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago