Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

N
Additional connections

Can I add additional connections?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTVNOW Apple Single Sign On, Universal (Siri) Search and TV app integration for iOS

AT&T has launched Apple Universal Services, a deep integration with Apple that promotes ease of access to DIRECTV NOW content across all DIRECTV NOW s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

miserable405 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Now on Apple TV

I am on the 7 day free trial. I am thinking of switching from Youtube TV because they don't have Fox Sports Southwest or the Longhorn Network.  

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bcoltin 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV NOW Apple Single Sign On, Universal (Siri) Search and TV app integration for AppleTV

AT&T launched Apple Universal Services, a deep integration with the Apple TV app that promotes ease of access to AT&T TV NOW content across all AT&T T

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

miserable405 

2 days ago

Questions

One show in Spanish

There is only one show that keeps on appearing in Spanish, subtitles in English. The show before that speaks in English and all other shows. I pull do

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

monicamadison 

2 days ago

Questions

Blocking specific channels

Is there a way I can block certain channels? There are a few channels that are NR that I would like to block. If you use parental controls to block th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

3 days ago

Questions

Issue: Playback Relocation/Multiple Commercial Breaks

The issue seems to be occurring again. Playback of on-demand content seems to break for a set of multiple commercials, begin playback of the on-demand

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

3 days ago

Questions

Issue: Post-Commercial Break Relocation

Again, on-demand playback seems to have (a) broken for a set of commercials (Commercial Break B), (b) buffer, (c) relocate to the beginning of the on-

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

3 days ago

Questions

Issue: TV Now App Closing

Twice in approximately 30 minutes, the TV Now app closed while apparently at rest.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

3 days ago

Questions

Issue: Autoplay Despite Paused Playback

During playback of an on-demand content title, the autoplay display banner seems to alert to a content title scheduled for autoplay after the current

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts